Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pixie confusion

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
So i was teleporting from doing my quest to home just to check on plants if they need any growing spells.
When i was just about to get see if they need any spells, suddenly i saw something green flying around my deadly fly trap, at first I though it was a pest, but when i open up my garden menu and scroll over to it, it says LIKES: Pixie. Pixie? Where did it come from And whats the purpose of it?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
LukeAndEye on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
So i was teleporting from doing my quest to home just to check on plants if they need any growing spells.
When i was just about to get see if they need any spells, suddenly i saw something green flying around my deadly fly trap, at first I though it was a pest, but when i open up my garden menu and scroll over to it, it says LIKES: Pixie. Pixie? Where did it come from And whats the purpose of it?
The first time I got a Pixie on one of my plants I too though pest. I researched about it and didn't find to much info at that time. As it turns out it is but isn't a pest.

In theory the Pixie is actually suppose to help your plant need less care - not sure how true but that is some of what I found out about them.