Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Okay, so I have a couple of questions about the final battle when you're level 80.

1.) I saw YouTube videos on how to conquer Malistaire and they said not to hurt Sylvia because she helps you. Is it true?

2.) What are the best attacks to use on Malistaire and his minions?

3.) What are Malistaire's weaknesses and boosts?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions ... but can you answer them?

-xandrakittiluv3802

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xandrakittiluv3802 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Okay, so I have a couple of questions about the final battle when you're level 80.

1.) I saw YouTube videos on how to conquer Malistaire and they said not to hurt Sylvia because she helps you. Is it true?

-xandrakittiluv3802
First of all, this is no longer the final battle, and you don't need to be level 80.
Here is info on this battle:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Malistaire_Drake
FYI, Sylvia does not participate in the duel so that video is way old.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
xandrakittiluv3802 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:

-xandrakittiluv3802
Hey, there~ as much as I don't want to ruin it for you, I'll tell you how to beat him.

1) that version of Malistaire (with Sylvia, 100K health and the fire meteor) was only ever available in test and never made it to the live realm. Needless to say, he's not that scary in real life... and you fight him between level 45-50, not 80, although I wish KI would bring the test version back for transcendent/archmage wizards.

2) best attacks to use: kinda hard to say, since I don't know what school/level you are. In my experience, it's best to buff up and throw out an AOE that will one-hit the minions first. Then, it'll just be you and Malistaire... and, trust me, he's not so tough without his minions.

3) Malistaire is Death~ that means he has 80% resist to Death and 50% boost to Life damage. Good news is, Death doesn't shield against Life... If you're Death as well: prism like crazy, blade-stack, and BAM... he's done, like dinner!

Also worth noting: Malistaire & co. all like to spam weakness traps at you like it's their job. So carry an off-school wand (so you don't lose blades) or, if you're a Balance wiz, stack plenty of Unbalance (dispels) in your deck to keep the weakness-spamming to a minimum. LOL.

Hope this helps, kinda!

-veebz
archmage sorceress & necromancer

Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
when can we fight Malistare.Can we use lvl 80 hencemen to help us?