Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Developers please look into this, Henchman

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Why do henchman heal and buff themselves more than you. I have died numerous times because my life henchman would heal himself and he was at full health and i was at like 400 health.

Ive also had them heal other henchman instead of me.

You buy these henchman to assist you with battles and they turn on you. This really needs adjusted. Their spells should not be random they should be focused on the buyer. Even if they would heal the target with least health left would be fine but it really irritates me when good old varney spelljam heals himself or another henchman when im dead.

Please look into changing this issue. Its only fair, We paid for them so their mercinaries devoted to us.

Defender
May 22, 2011
well mine heals the following

1. people who aren't hurt
2. it's self when it's hurt
3.it's self when it's not hurt

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Wow i 100% agree on this. I have been in the same situations.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
It's very disappointing, granted that KI rose the price of the henchmen, saying they're much stronger. if we're going to pay more money for things, they should be worth the price...

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I have found the level 50 life henchmen heals you the best and the level 80 is the worst. It almost always starts with casting forestlord.

Ellie

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
Why do henchman heal and buff themselves more than you. I have died numerous times because my life henchman would heal himself and he was at full health and i was at like 400 health.

Ive also had them heal other henchman instead of me.

You buy these henchman to assist you with battles and they turn on you. This really needs adjusted. Their spells should not be random they should be focused on the buyer. Even if they would heal the target with least health left would be fine but it really irritates me when good old varney spelljam heals himself or another henchman when im dead.

Please look into changing this issue. Its only fair, We paid for them so their mercinaries devoted to us.
This is because you are buying high level henchmen. Don't waste your crowns. Buy the level 40 henchmen. Not once has the life henchmen healed herself.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Having them over-expensive doesn't help, too KI. If you want to make henchmen that cost eighty cents each, at least make them good.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
RavenLady777 on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
This is because you are buying high level henchmen. Don't waste your crowns. Buy the level 40 henchmen. Not once has the life henchmen healed herself.
Ill try that.