Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wanted Game Modification: Pet Auction House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2012
I would like to see KingIsle add a Pet Auction House in Wizard City. There are those of us who spend so much time training pets only to start over and over because it just doesn’t have the mix we are looking for (ie designer pets). So far these rejects usually end up sitting around one of my houses collecting dust. Instead I would like to be able to actually sell these unwanted pets on some type of auction system. I would suggest this be a crown based auction that would allow the proceeds from the sale to go 70% to the seller and 30% to KingIsle as part of the auction fee (% just a suggestion). My reasoning is to allow uses who cannot afford crowns the ability to earn them from their old or unwanted pets. The crowns are not for cash but to be used solely in the crown shops. Ultimately this benefits everyone

Administrator
This is tantamount to item trade, and as we have repeatedly stated, the trade of items other than non-enchanted Treasure Cards will NOT be a part of Wizard101.

We feel that an economy of item trading is not appropriate for our game. KingsIsle Entertainment has developed Wizard101 to be an exciting and fun online experience for people of all ages. We believe that an important part of delivering online entertainment is to provide a safe environment for all players, and that’s a responsibility we take seriously. Introducing an in-game item trading economy does not fit with our values and vision for Wizard101.

Please read the Code of Conduct for these message boards which clearly states
"Player to player item trading and guilds are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. "

community@wizard101.com