Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mavra flamewing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2011
Guys, I'm trying to battle Mavra flamewing, but I can not enter the tower, what can I do? I'm at lvl 49.

thank you

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
AtleticoMG on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
Guys, I'm trying to battle Mavra flamewing, but I can not enter the tower, what can I do? I'm at lvl 49.

thank you
I believe we just had that for a spell quest? You need to either port into someone who has access or continue to quest until you are given the tower - at that point it is then a 2 fer..

Survivor
Oct 12, 2011
Northlite on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
I believe we just had that for a spell quest? You need to either port into someone who has access or continue to quest until you are given the tower - at that point it is then a 2 fer..
Thanks for the tip, after doing the quests map could enter.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2012
im having problems beatin her is there somebody that cane help me or tell me what or how i can do that. thank you:)

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Marva Flamewing is HARD. But the tip is, kill her before her minions. That leaves the minions helpless.

Noah Rainrunner
Ps. But for everything else, kill the minions first!

Defender
May 29, 2009
The way I beat Mavra flame wing was killing the minions then using the treasure card shatter which breaks all her shields I would recommend for people who need help with Mavra to go to the bazaar and buy some of the shatter treasure card (myth).

Anthony Ashcatcher level 48 death

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
When I tried to battle her she was so hard! Finally I asked a friend to help me. She was hard because Im storm and did you get her quest? Hope this helps a little

Survivor
Dec 14, 2012
TheNecromancyKing on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
The way I beat Mavra flame wing was killing the minions then using the treasure card shatter which breaks all her shields I would recommend for people who need help with Mavra to go to the bazaar and buy some of the shatter treasure card (myth).

Anthony Ashcatcher level 48 death
thanks i needed that