Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make now spell rewards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
Hello kingsIsle .

I have play as a life wizard for long time but now I play as a balance wizard and I discover that I got one now spell with my balance wizard I just got a treasure card with my life wizard (you know it was meeting us in balance school) (when we have solved a quest) and I think that there probably are multiple places where a school being giving a new spell and the other school being giving a treasure card, and I'm not talking about (HEX or LIFBLADE) because the spell get playing from: Sergeant major Talbot. And I am sure of is lot quests where one school gets a new spell and the other school will get a treasure card so there is room for new level spell in wizard101 and I have an idea for a low-level spell to life magic and it is -25 to next life drain spell and next dead spell (you know like ice TOWER SHIELD) but it is two shield but it is two shield where a shield gives - 25% for the next life drain spell and the other shield gives - 25% to next death damage and, but if there is not a great idea: then it could now life spell magic is - 25% for the next ice damage and -25% for the next death damage, and I think that life wizard must have the spell when you need to talk to in balance school because you've solved the quest. I hope that in the kingsIsle will look Wizard101 in out through and find the treasure card rewards and make now spell rewards you know where there is treasure card rewards right now.