Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
So i am doing this quest where we had to help or teach the Igoka Defenders and on the part when i was fighting them one of them cast a spell that destory both of his blade and their trap, what is this spell?

Is this a bug or something that is not usable to us?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LukeAndEye on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
So i am doing this quest where we had to help or teach the Igoka Defenders and on the part when i was fighting them one of them cast a spell that destory both of his blade and their trap, what is this spell?

This link shows the creature "Igoka Defender", and it lists all of their spells.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Igoka_Defender

They have "earthquake", but that removes "from all enemies". Not sure what happened on your quest? Sounds like a bug??

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
LukeAndEye on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:

That is called Earthquake. Any wizard can obtain this from Cyrus Drake the Myth professor. To obtain this spell, you would need one training point, get all the spells before Earthquake, and you need to be at least level 42 or higher.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
I just got into zafaria at lvl 66 and i got to the witch doctor and try and go to zamunda but i go to the door and i am not going to zamunda, what is going on???

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
drew8rocks8 on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
I just got into zafaria at lvl 66 and i got to the witch doctor and try and go to zamunda but i go to the door and i am not going to zamunda, what is going on???
You have to earn you way there, just like every other part of the game. Do the main story line quests and after the Savannah, you will earn your way into Zamunda.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I got the same bug too. There was no animation or damage involved. It removed their own blades and traps on me. I cannot think of any spell that has a backfire effect rather than that spell that either damages the enemy or kills yourself.