Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not receiving a certain quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
At lvl 35, conjurers are supposed to receive a quest from Cyrus Drake that eventually will give them the spell Shatter. I went straight to Drake when I hit lvl 35, knowing it will help me in pvp. I had no quest from him. I do have the quest for mount olympus that he has given me which i have not done. whats the prerequisite for shatter?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Cyrus does not teach this spell to young Wizards. You will need to venture into Grizzleheim. You will first need to find Bauldur Goldpaws in Old Town he will give you the quest I Know a Guy..., eventually you will get the quest Thief of Spells which will reward you Shatter upon it's completion. Good Luck in your Wizarding! (Also please note you will have to have access to the proper Grizzleheim locations too, idk specifically, just do the main Grizzleheim quests to gain access if you haven't already)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Lol nope, it's not from Cyrus Drake, instead you get the quest from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard. The prerequisite for the quest is completing the storyline quest " One in the Snout " in Mirkholm Keep. Instead of posting that kind of question here, it would be easier to just search it up on the wiki next time.

here is the wiki link for info. on the shatter card.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Shatter#axzz4CqXV1FOs