Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Return of fantasy palace bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2016
Hi,i wanted to ask when the return of fantasy palace bundle? (sorry for an error of english but i'm an italian and i don't have a very very good english) thanks so much for the answer :)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Retired bundles come back around when they have special BundlePalooza and HousingPalooza sales. You just need to watch for them to come around.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Parts of it will return in one of the Throwback Thursday events and will be available for only one day. There is no schedule so we can't say when that will be, but the pet, mount, outfit, house and wand usually come back to the crown shop when the event happens.

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
The bundle is called 'Epic Bundle'. Sadly, the bundle is retired so you can't get it anymore. The only way to still purchase it is when bundle a palooza comes back in around September. (Bundle a palooza is when all of the retired bundles and some newer ones come back to wizard101 store and they are always set at 25% off or 50% off. Keep waiting till September and you will be able to purchase the bundle you want. Hope that helped!

Level 110

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
It is a great bundle but there are definitely better ones. Here are some tips on what you ate looking for:

Epic Bundle (Massive Fantasy Palace): Amazing house, decent mount, great looking gear.

Majestic Bundle: Good Castle, a cool 2 person mount, amazing gear with awesome statistics.

Aztecan Bundle: Nice T-Rex mount, humongous home that looks awesome, decent gear.

Polarian Shipwreck Bundle: Very cool house with huge ocean to fish, the only house with ice that speeds you up, cool mount decent gear.

Darkmoor Bundle: Brand new, decent sized place, wicked mount, cool gear with good stats, organ built into house.