Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Primary school change?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2011
Hi!
I think the idea of changing primary schools for a wizard would be a win-win situation. I think players such as myself (level 92) have no intention of starting a new wizard as so much time and effort has been put in, I could never do that given the hours I've put in, but equally are bored of their school or think they made a bad choice with school when they started. It could be a one time only offer and I think KI could charge as much as they wanted to, tens of thousands of crowns and people would still pay. So it would be great for wizards as they can change things up and great for KI as players would be happier and they would have a great source of income. Gear can just be non-usable when you convert so I don't see that as an issue. I accept this may not happen but I think everyone would benefit from this . For instance I would be desperate to convert my fire to storm and would be happy to pay for it. I know people say just start a new wizard but I just could not do it, all the time I've put in so that's not an option.
Bye,
Blaze Ironsword 92

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I say no. You need to learn a new school anyways. The play is very different. You have 6 wizard slots, try it out and see if you like it.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
i think they have said this may never happen and school switching is only for story line events