Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More space in large Wiz houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2015
So i've been having this problem that i want to put too many things in my houses to make it look pretty.
I know that houses like Massive fantasy palace, Acropolis, Botanical Gardens among a few are very large and there for leave a lot of empty space with the current limitation of 350 items.

Since they are so big it would be nice to actually be able to fill them up with items. Which can't be done if the limit (with brick-a-brack potions, mind you) is only 350. Definitely not if you put things down like a lot of candles, which are small and take up little space yet each count for one item slot.

My idea was that the limit on those large houses could be raised so people can decorate more. I don't see why i'd need a higher limit on smaller houses. But those larger houses have very few item slots to decorate every room in it.

If i could have a preference i would like the limit of the three houses i mentioned upgraded to at least 500 item slots. It's a lot. yes i know. But it does give a lot more to work with

(not to mention more brick-a-brack potions sold which means more crowns to buy and spend so isn't this technically a win-win for KingsIsle? )

cheers the Ghostsong brothers

Angel (Rafael) Ghostsong
Gabriel Ghostsong
Michael Ghostsong
Samuel Ghostsong
Daniel Ghostsong
Nathaniel Ghostsong
Cass (Castiel) Ghostsong

Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
She is right i would love to buy more things to place in my house

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Since the item limit (overall) is not very much, KI should actually make houses (and rooms) more size appropriate. It doesn't bode well to have a huge home like the Winter Wind and because it's so incredibly roomy, even having 350 items doesn't fill it up.

The size of the Massive Fantasy Palace is a good example of being size appropriate. It's easy to decorate and fill it up.

Some of the gold homes (Island Getaway, etc) are too small and are extremely difficult to decorate.

So, there needs to be a balance between house size vs item count. It's cool to have a huge home, but it's not cool when you can't decorate it the way you want because of the item limit.