Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interesting Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
We have so many utility spells, they're all very useful, and I've thought of a few that could be school-specific or available from the Arcanum teachers. First, off, the Elementals:

: Conflagration - 0 pips, Merge all negative wards into one, and increase the spell cost by 2.
: Bulwark - 0 pips, Merge all positive wards into one, and increase the spell cost by 2.
: Endow - 0 pips, Merge all positive charms into one, and increase the spell cost by 2.

Pretty unique, at least the one should be no PvP but probably all of these should be. Well then, the Spirits:

: Torpefy - 4 pips, Remove all positive wards from all enemies.
: Enervate - 4 pips, Remove all positive charms from all enemies.
: Languish - 0 pips, Merge all negative charms into one, and increase the spell cost by 2.

's is similar to the Elementals, but I think the other two could open up interesting strategies (particularly against annoying bosses). But, on to Balance:

: Purge - 3 pips, Remove all negative wards from all allies.
: Poise - 3 pips, Remove all negative charms from all allies.

Both good spells for when you're overwhelmed with traps or plagues (*coughs* Loremaster *coughs*). Anyway, besides the details I've mentioned, I think all of these should have 100% accuracy (or continuing with the new Arcanum spells 95%), and in terms of car art, a charm/ward glowing with the school colours would work quite well. Also (for the animation) I don't think there should be one. It should be something like when you enchant a card, one frame it's your normal hand, next you have the created card.

Of course you should all leave your thoughts and your own ideas for spells (utility in particular) you want in the game in a reply.