Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increased backpack space for members

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I would really like to see backpack space increased another 50 slots for members.

I would also like to see plant seeds not take up inventory space at all. I mean really, how many dandylion seeds can you hold in your hand, or stick in a pocket? 100? maybe more? How about pumpkin seeds? Apple seeds? Other seeds. And some of those seeds grow into huge plants, so the argument (before anyone makes it) that the plant is large Isn't valid. Neither is the argument that the seed is big when you plant it - some reagents are pretty large, but no reagent takes up space.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Yasss! Having to quick sell all the time to make space and then can't sell because gotta get rid of gold. TIme to make seeds and jewels separate from back pack count. :)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Agreed. Seeds and jewels shouldn't count, and members should definitely get more backpack space, and even more bank and shared bank space. I'd even say double it for members.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Fable Finder on Jun 25, 2016 wrote:
Agreed. Seeds and jewels shouldn't count, and members should definitely get more backpack space, and even more bank and shared bank space. I'd even say double it for members.
Jewels don't count as backpack space. Seeds you can get vaults to hold them. 150 backpack space really is plenty. You don't need to carry every outfit you ever used in your pack. There are gear vaults and mannequins for saving them.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
seethe42 on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
Jewels don't count as backpack space. Seeds you can get vaults to hold them. 150 backpack space really is plenty. You don't need to carry every outfit you ever used in your pack. There are gear vaults and mannequins for saving them.
I don't, I put those in my bank, and my backpack is still really full - 113 stuff.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Thing I see wrong here is, I got membership.... Have 160 items in my bag.... Banks are fully stuffed.... Membership runs out, where do the extra 10 items go?

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
If the problem with a full backpack is just your gear, (hats, robes, shoes, etc.) then I recommend finding the recipe for the Gear Vault and craft it. I recently just made one and it's a lot more efficient from the bank and shared bank because all of my housing items fill those up. You can have one Gear Vault outside and one inside. It makes for basically unlimited storage if you have 3 castles.