Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Definite Addition

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
We all know how pesky collection quests are, especially before they made it easier to collect, but what about how annoying kill quests are when you have to kill 3 of something but only pull2, well i think they should definitely ad an elixir/potion into the crown shop that makes you draw in 1 extra enemy for say 1.5 hours. You determine the price, i know not everyone will want this but allot of players will be able to put this to use, like me, i have characters in the starting area of mooshu that are 5 levels ahead, and quest with people 5 levels under me, if i had that potion i would quest allot faster. Just an idea, gimme your thoughts, negative and positive, one cannot improve if one only accepts positive feedback.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Perhaps, may be useful. Sadly, there are times when you need to defeat 5 and it's like UGH! Come on!

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
exp613 on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
Perhaps, may be useful. Sadly, there are times when you need to defeat 5 and it's like UGH! Come on!
And also in Zafaria, here you have to defeat 12... wish me luck completing this world.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't really see them changing this. It encourages people to play together rather than just soloing. It's one extra battle in any quest, not really a big deal. If you would rather fight more enemies, go to a crowded realm and join battles.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Ryan DayBreaker on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
We all know how pesky collection quests are, especially before they made it easier to collect, but what about how annoying kill quests are when you have to kill 3 of something but only pull2, well i think they should definitely ad an elixir/potion into the crown shop that makes you draw in 1 extra enemy for say 1.5 hours. You determine the price, i know not everyone will want this but allot of players will be able to put this to use, like me, i have characters in the starting area of mooshu that are 5 levels ahead, and quest with people 5 levels under me, if i had that potion i would quest allot faster. Just an idea, gimme your thoughts, negative and positive, one cannot improve if one only accepts positive feedback.
good but if someone else join nothing should come in unless until someone else comes

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
seethe42 on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
I don't really see them changing this. It encourages people to play together rather than just soloing. It's one extra battle in any quest, not really a big deal. If you would rather fight more enemies, go to a crowded realm and join battles.
i normally would but not enough players go to the "crowded" realm and when i do change realms there's still no one there, like in dragonspyre, grizzleheim, celestia or zafaria, for some reason i never see anyone except for rare ocassions, however if more people would stop hanging out in the commons of WC i would probably not have this problem lol