Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think everyone is sick of this annoying thing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
In Tanglewood Way, the walkways are rigged. If you don't face a Green Man or something, you have to anyways.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Go around on the other side of the street instead, simple.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2012
kuronekonya on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
In Tanglewood Way, the walkways are rigged. If you don't face a Green Man or something, you have to anyways.
Very true. I do remember this being a problem on many an occasion, however it is not impossible to get around them. Still though, it is unnecessary to make players perform some kind of dance to avoid the green men(who, if I remember, are kinda tough.)

Survivor
Aug 23, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
Very true. I do remember this being a problem on many an occasion, however it is not impossible to get around them. Still though, it is unnecessary to make players perform some kind of dance to avoid the green men(who, if I remember, are kinda tough.)
There is a house that the player can go through to skip 90% of this dodging.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Go up the ramp by the piggle fountain, one of the doors on that second level you can enter (no lit lights, it's a fun secret). That house you can go through to it's downstairs door which opens to the other street.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's no dodging needed, just walk around them. I've never had a problem getting caught on any wizard. It's just a matter of picking the right side of the street.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
The trick to Tanglewood Way is to go up the right side of the street. After you zone and get into Tanglewood, and are looking at the Green Men walking around in an oval, keep to the right side of the path. You may have to wait until they have passed you for you to get around them, but if you're patient, you should be able to get around them without a problem. I've done it several times. I also employ this strategy in places like Crab Alley (in the last zone with the Riverclaw Guards, before you go through the tunnel to get to the King) with great success.

The only place I know of where this strategy doesn't work (having played characters almost all the way through DS) is in Sunken City where they will pull you right off the sidewalk, and in Marlybone when you initially go to find Baxter, and are pulled into a fight you can't avoid. Most other places are avoidable if you're careful.

I hope this helps!