Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New mount addition changes for the future.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
The headline says it all, however with these new mounts at 50% speed, i just feel like the new astral mount should be 50% as well, just make it a little more expensive if you have to but also since it is an allignment of the stars, maybe put an accuracy or 2% onto the mount, the mammoth mount got a 2% outgoing healing however i don't remember the speed buff. I would love a new mount other than my road warrior that goes 50%, however the mount matches my fire so i'm not too upset until i make another character, maybe just think about this for the future, like if you have something that relates to the ice school, make it have 2% resist, people would pay allot for a mount that goes 50% and 2% resist, especially users who want all the resist possible

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
They may add a resist mount in the future. As a general rule the 50% Speed Boost mounts seem to be mostly mechanical. (Cars, Motorcycles etc.) I do not think that they will combine 50% with another speed boost for a while yet.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
exp613 on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
They may add a resist mount in the future. As a general rule the 50% Speed Boost mounts seem to be mostly mechanical. (Cars, Motorcycles etc.) I do not think that they will combine 50% with another speed boost for a while yet.
ehh, i would like a steampunk type of mount so i'll keep my hands crossed lol even if it's a mechanical bronze/copper pipe car, thx for the feedback