Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school should I start with?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
I am close to maxing my Ice, and I'm curious what school I should do after I finish my Ice. I would do Storm, but I tried playing storm and that big of a strategy change is not for me. This is my following wizards:

Balance: Level 15
Death: Level 48
Life: Level 40
Storm: Level 13
Fire: Level 2

Please reply! Thank you!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
I'm confused. You said you're close to maxing out your ice wizard, which obviously means you have an ice wizard, but you didn't put your ice wizard in the list of the wizards you have. You put five other wizards on the list, and assuming they're on the same account, with your ice wizard, you already have six wizards, which means you cannot create another one. You can work on leveling up your fire wizard, and if you like the school, keep it. If not, delete that wizard and create a new one. You can make a myth wizard, since you have every other school.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
GoodIceMaster on Jun 11, 2016 wrote:
I am close to maxing my Ice, and I'm curious what school I should do after I finish my Ice. I would do Storm, but I tried playing storm and that big of a strategy change is not for me. This is my following wizards:

Please reply! Thank you!
Balance or Death will be good to start with. I say balance because if you have a balance enemy to defeat, they could resist on you. But if you put spells like spirit blast or hydra in your deck, they cant resist on you, and it is easier because you will resist on them. I also say death is good because on my level 25 death wizard, I seem to have an easier time soloing most of the time. The death spells (wheather max level or not) are much more powerful. Storm is the most powerful, but storm is really risky, so you do have a point there.

Hope I helped,
Heather StarSong lvl 67
Jasmine SpellCaster lvl 25

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
GoodIceMaster on Jun 11, 2016 wrote:

Please reply! Thank you!
Hi,

I would say to continue leveling up the school you have that is the highest level. For example, in this case, that school is the school of Death .

Taylor Searider level 50 Ice