Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has my account been hacked?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Hi,

So yesterday the badge I had equipped was hero of Avalon, I wasn't really a badge person so I really never bother to change my badge unless it's to imply my level when i'm in a battle. But today I scrolled over myself and my badge was grandmaster artisan. So that got me scared because some of my friends have been removed or unstarred. And I know for a fact that I don't remove friends unless their portrait has been removed and I need more friend space. Has my account been hacked? There's a small chance that I might have forgotten what I did but I'm asking this question just to be safe.

-Thank you for your time

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I don't know. If you aren't "sleep wizarding" and your younger sibling didn't do it while you went to get a snack, maybe. You can change your password from the Wizard101.com website, just to be safe. If you have further problems you can try contacting support.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
My suggestion is to check what email you have on the account right now to make sure it wasn't changed without your knowledge. Once that's done I suggest changing your password. If the email is different and or Something isn't right I suggest contacting Kingsisle at support@wizard101.com. If everything is as It was I would still change your password none the less. Never can be too careful. Also *an forgive me for being a broken record* but You should NEVER give your password to anyone, even if they Claim they work for Kingsisle. KI don't need your password to login to your account. Dont worry they never login unless its needed, or you request help from them. cheers!