Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most unluckiest moments in PVP | Worst moments

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
I was about to destroy this warlord life wizard (had 200 health was gonna cast judgement and end it) and i fizzled 2 times in a row and he regained his health with dryad critting and refilling his health to the max. HE WAS A WARLORD TOO! He was so lucky!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Was about to end a storm wizard when I fizzled and he went first killing me with wild bolt critting on 1000 dmg 2 times in a row so lucky....

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Went up against a myth warlord, she didn't fizzle with black mantle on her once, I have huge critical blocking rate and she casted Basilisk. Crit of course and I didn't block it once. With that planted, I was about to finish her off because of the DOT. But of course. I fizzle. 3% chance WHAT. Why does bad lucks fist punch me in the face everytime I pvp its become absolutley no skill for the other player just luck.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Went up with a life wizard. He went first. I was about to beat him when he spammed sanctuary and I kept doing doom and gloom and when I was about to finish him off, of course. 3% chance to fizzle. Fizzle. WHAT? So much bad luck for me!
noob: stop complaining

Says the one who doesn't have good luck like me.