Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Game

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Hey KingIsles, Wizard101, Pirates101.... you should make a Warlock101. Which is Wizard101 but you play through with Malistares point of view instead of Ambrose... you'll do more evil things like a sword wand hit in wiz... you do a flip and shoot a ball of energy... as a warlock you would go up and actually do a downward slice..... spiral cup, as a wizard, you're trying to win it, gets stolen and you retrieve it and win it fairly.... as a warlock you're trying to steal it... idk just make it the "tails" side of Wizard101, could make it the same servers/realms. Make Wizards Vs Warlocks PVP.…..

Cameron IceMancer. 81
Cameron LightMancer 40

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
camahawk on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
Hey KingIsles, Wizard101, Pirates101.... you should make a Warlock101. Which is Wizard101 but you play through with Malistares point of view instead of Ambrose... you'll do more evil things like a sword wand hit in wiz... you do a flip and shoot a ball of energy... as a warlock you would go up and actually do a downward slice..... spiral cup, as a wizard, you're trying to win it, gets stolen and you retrieve it and win it fairly.... as a warlock you're trying to steal it... idk just make it the "tails" side of Wizard101, could make it the same servers/realms. Make Wizards Vs Warlocks PVP.…..

Cameron IceMancer. 81
Cameron LightMancer 40
yeah and i have an idea to make it awesomer is if you could go undercover and actruly see the wizards chatting with eacher from wizard101 and in wizard101 you could go undercover as a warlock and do the same that would be AWESOME

Survivor
May 02, 2016
That sounds like an amazing idea, actually. An alternative name could be Villain101.

Amber SeaFlame

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Villain101 sounds more superhero......

Warlock/wizard/mage/sorcerer..... Are more appropriate "magic"words

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
As long as it isn't canon to the Wizard101 story, but more like a parallel universe where evil wins, I would love this idea.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
camahawk on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Villain101 sounds more superhero......

Warlock/wizard/mage/sorcerer..... Are more appropriate "magic"words
I prefer Warlock101, or something that sounds evil. Sorcerer won't work because of Balance. Mage doesn't sound evil.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Fable Finder on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
As long as it isn't canon to the Wizard101 story, but more like a parallel universe where evil wins, I would love this idea.
i pointed out scenes that could be flipped

spiral cup, good you win it, evil, you steal it
mooshu, good you go in and get the spiral key, evil, you obliterate everything and steal itl
triton avenue, good, you help susan get her brother back, evil, you kidnap him
unicorn way, good, you free the pixies, evil, you capture them

so uch in wizard101, shows evil things with no futher back story on how it actually happen.... make it

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'm sort of against the idea of just doing the same thing, but evil. Perhaps they will implement some brand new direction like Ninja101 or Merchant101 (control fleets of ships and try and establish the best trade routes/prices between worlds. Just ideas.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
I think there should be a Ninga101 Villian101 Something like those