Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i got 3 questions about omen.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hey max and non max wizards. I got 3 questions. they are about the gold key boss in Polaris. AKA omen. anyway. 1th: how long did it take you to defeat him. 2th: what was your teams schools and plan. 3th: how hard is he. thanks!

Miranda jade song ~ promethean pyromancer

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
1. Idk, 30 min-1 hour
2. Triple fire and 1 life would be the best group
3. Trap the sentinel and then kill him and then blade up and kill the rest.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
There's video evidence of him being defeated in six rounds, about ten minutes.

The fastest I've ever managed is about twenty minutes; myth trap (every myth trap possible), convert, storm trap (again all possible), Shatter, kill with a Storm single hit.

Blade Storm up, someone uses Mystic to remove shields on others, Storm uses Bugs.

We were Life with Balance Mastery, two Death, Storm.

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
hey max and non max wizards. I got 3 questions. they are about the gold key boss in Polaris. AKA omen. anyway. 1th: how long did it take you to defeat him. 2th: what was your teams schools and plan. 3th: how hard is he. thanks!

Miranda jade song ~ promethean pyromancer
i have one more. one of my friends said i couldnt do omen because i wasn't max. is this true? thanks again!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
sun girl1122 on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
i have one more. one of my friends said i couldnt do omen because i wasn't max. is this true? thanks again!
No

Hero
May 07, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 7, 2016 wrote:
No
its not? awesome!