Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Clockwork Spider

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
So, I've been browsing sites for available pets and saw the perfect pet for me, that being the clockwork spider. But when I looked at how to obtain it, my best bets were spending real money on chances to get it or fighting a boss in "The hardest area of Marleybone". So I was wondering, who around here actually HAS a clockwork spider, and would they be willing to discuss hatching with my Cloud demon so I could get one. I have no idea if you could ACTUALLY get a cloud demon from hatching with me, but if you can it's a Storm pet that gives a Kraken item card from their infancy. I'm typically on sporadically (Which means at very diverse times to the less literate of you) from 4 PM to 12 AM Pacific Standard Time, and I'm usually in Wu. My name is Aaron Ravenpants, my typically shown title is Mastermind, and we can discuss a specific time we try to meet up in, say, the Pet Pavillion, once I get enough Gold to hatch?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I have a clockwork spider. Working on making a critical balance pet with it currently. My play time is also a bit erratic though I will start checking for you on Wu.

Keep an eye out for Tabitha. 90+ balance.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
exp613 on May 31, 2016 wrote:
Isn't diverse just as cryptic?
True, BUT in the modern day diverse is more commonly used.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
If you still need a clockwork spider I have the pet. Can meet you in WU anytime this week at 11 PM Pacific time. WIll go to Pet Pavilion at 11 PM every night for next week and will wait for 10 minutes. Or you can arrange for a specific time in the early to late evening. Let me know by posting here. My toon is Destiny Daisysteed, and my title is LoreMaster..

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Thanks to both of you. I will try to be on, but I need to raise the money first.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
If you need gold and don't have it prior to hatch attempt, I can farm with you in Halfang cave in Grizzleheim. It probably will only take 15 minutes to get what you need since I can do a single hit attack during the battle, so each battle only lasts a minute or so. If you do not have access, we can probably find some similar battle in a world you have access to and do the same thing. You will be able to get gear quickly and then sell in bazaar.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
CUTEHORSEY on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
If you need gold and don't have it prior to hatch attempt, I can farm with you in Halfang cave in Grizzleheim. It probably will only take 15 minutes to get what you need since I can do a single hit attack during the battle, so each battle only lasts a minute or so. If you do not have access, we can probably find some similar battle in a world you have access to and do the same thing. You will be able to get gear quickly and then sell in bazaar.
I just grind fishing for Soul Searchers at my Massive Fantasy Palace. For ~1000 gold a pop, they're a good deal

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
CUTEHORSEY on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
This person will likely get to your, first. I have been hanging out on Wu looking for you, otherwise.

Either way, best of luck to you! Did you happen to get your pet already?