Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spiral world (Mirage)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
We have all heard of Mirage, but what is it exactly?

Mirage is a desert-type world, full of sand warlords who cause wars with each other to gain worthless sand. The only relic that gathered the people together was the Desert Star.

As the Wizard, you must give the Desert Star back to the people of Mirage. But be careful! The Scorpion has caught wind of your plans and will do anything to stop you from succeeding! Can you use the new type of Magic in Mirage to save it's people?

Chronomancy- The art of Time Magic. Wizards of Mirage have used chronomancy in the past to hide very powerful relics in the future or in the past. Can you use chronomancy to survive Mirage's desert sands?

Leave your suggestions in the comments below!

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
TheKevinr97 on May 30, 2016 wrote:

Mirage is a desert-type world, full of sand warlords who cause wars with each other to gain worthless sand. The only relic that gathered the people together was the Desert Star.

As the Wizard, you must give the Desert Star back to the people of Mirage. But be careful! The Scorpion has caught wind of your plans and will do anything to stop you from succeeding! Can you use the new type of Magic in Mirage to save it's people?

Chronomancy- The art of Time Magic. Wizards of Mirage have used chronomancy in the past to hide very powerful relics in the future or in the past. Can you use chronomancy to survive Mirage's desert sands?

( just curious no need for hate comments)

Where you get this info from? Also i heard people say empyria or something was the world supposed to come out before Mirage o. o

Hero
May 07, 2015

mostly every wizard has heard of it. I think.

so here's what I think would be cool:
1: like a 'commons area' where there would be shops and stuff and mana wisps.
2: new school (read below)
3: a new dungeon (read below again)
4: new gear and mounts and pets.

here is the new dungeon name: reversed mountain difficulty: hard. about: its different worlds every level. also. the worlds would be switched up. (like merle and the professors are evil. and the bad people are good.) so like wizard city. krokotopia. marleybone. etc. it would be reversed every world.

new school name: jewelmancy. usable by: . about its history: jewelmancy was used by the jewelmancers of old. every one of the jewelmancers were captured by the scorpion. he scattered them in the spiral. except for one. he locked her away in the reversed mountain. the top layer (the peak). knowing no one ever goes in there.

I'm not even in Polaris or anything like that. I just though I should put my ideas in.

Miranda jade song ~ promethean pyromancer

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I think it is unwise to trust certain people on things like this. It's very easy for them to trick you and then you just look silly.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009

Well that is exactly what the place is which is a world I am very excited for! The sultans palace is just a taste of what the world is going to be like. I'm pretty sure it's going to have a Aladdin theme to it hence the words sultans. I'm just hoping balance gets a snake or serpent spell. perfect world for it ;)

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
From what I have gathered, Mirage will most likely be based on an Arabic land. Which is cool because I love Disney's Aladdin movie, hopefully it will be like that!!!

It is no secret that the Sultans Palace home is based off Mirage.

Grin...

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Here's my idea of how we should get there:

(NOTE: GRIZZLEHEIM AND WYSTERIA COMPLETION SHOULD BE A REQUIREMENT TO START MIRAGE)

Fitzhume hears news of The Scorpion and Old Cob wreaking havoc on Mirage, and they need you to deal with it. The Scorpion is trying to steal the sun, and the Desert Star is the only thing potent enough to stop it. You ask Qismah Shasa for a spiral key, but she says she lost hers years ago and you will have to go to Grizzleheim and ask Grandmother Raven. When you talk to Grandmother Raven, she says you will have to fashion a new one using the Desert Star. She says there is a guy in Nidavellir who knows where the power you need to break off a piece of the Desert Star to do that is. The guy turns out to be Grumlik. When you ask Grumlik for the information, he says it is written down in his cave. In his cave, however, are 2 of Old Cob's minions, who are trying to stop you from getting to Mirage. After you beat them and look at Grumlik's papers, you see that the power to make a spiral key out of the Desert Star is written at the back of the Krokonomicon. You go to Marleybone's Museum and ask the curator what they did with the Krokonomicon after Malistaire's defeat, and he says they decided to give it back to the Manders. You go to Zan'ne in The Oasis and ask if he knows anything about it. He says that long ago, the Kroks actually came to Krokotopia from Mirage, and they have written an emergency return method at the back of the Krokonomicon. He says that after the museum returned the book, Zan'ne kept it under the stewardship of Shalek The Wise. When you speak with Shalek the Wise, he says that he left the Krokonomicon in its rightful place (the tomb of Sebek, the leader of the first Kroks to leave Mirage). When you go into Sebek's tomb, you have to defeat Sebek and take the book from him. When you get to the end of the book, it tells you that you have to use Life (Desert Star), Death (Sebek's bones), and Myth (the Krokonomicon) to make your key

Survivor
May 26, 2013
Yokoburg on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
Here's my idea of how we should get there:

(NOTE: GRIZZLEHEIM AND WYSTERIA COMPLETION SHOULD BE A REQUIREMENT TO START MIRAGE)

Fitzhume hears news of The Scorpion and Old Cob wreaking havoc on Mirage, and they need you to deal with it. The Scorpion is trying to steal the sun, and the Desert Star is the only thing potent enough to stop it. You ask Qismah Shasa for a spiral key, but she says she lost hers years ago and you will have to go to Grizzleheim and ask Grandmother Raven. When you talk to Grandmother Raven, she says you will have to fashion a new one using the Desert Star. She says there is a guy in Nidavellir who knows where the power you need to break off a piece of the Desert Star to do that is. The guy turns out to be Grumlik. When you ask Grumlik for the information, he says it is written down in his cave. In his cave, however, are 2 of Old Cob's minions, who are trying to stop you from getting to Mirage. After you beat them and look at Grumlik's papers, you see that the power to make a spiral key out of the Desert Star is written at the back of the Krokonomicon. You go to Marleybone's Museum and ask the curator what they did with the Krokonomicon after Malistaire's defeat, and he says they decided to give it back to the Manders. You go to Zan'ne in The Oasis and ask if he knows anything about it. He says that long ago, the Kroks actually came to Krokotopia from Mirage, and they have written an emergency return method at the back of the Krokonomicon. He says that after the museum returned the book, Zan'ne kept it under the stewardship of Shalek The Wise. When you speak with Shalek the Wise, he says that he left the Krokonomicon in its rightful place (the tomb of Sebek, the leader of the first Kroks to leave Mirage). When you go into Sebek's tomb, you have to defeat Sebek and take the book from him. When you get to the end of the book, it tells you that you have to use Life (Desert Star), Death (Sebek's bones), and Myth (the Krokonomicon) to make your key
I LOVE GRUMLIK!!!
Me and my brother just like to visit him and say his name a lot.
Grumlik. Grumlik. Grrrruuuummmlik.