Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Themed Drops, School Mounts, Pets, Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
This is something I've thought about for quite some time and I think would be an amazing addition. To start, much like the addition of the new skeleton key bosses, ONE new boss for every world that everyone who can get to it has access to. The boss rank varies depending the level of the player with the highest level in the group. Each boss has a rare chance to drop a mount as well as a universal pet with unique designs entirely themed to the world the boss is placed in, an example would be Marleybone's boss drops a Model MB mount and themed pet, Celestia's boss drops a Stellar Protector pet and themed mount. The unique pets are universal, and no original talent favors one particular school. On to school specific items. Each school gets a school specific mount through a quest from their teacher. My ideas for these mounts are; Fire-Fire Dragon or Raging Bull, Ice-Snow Angel's Horse, Storm-Leviathan or Kraken (On all fours), Balance-Scorpion (Larger Variation), Myth-Basilisk or Orthrus, Life-Forest Lord (On all fours), Death-Bone Dragon. Unique school wand quests would also be a great addition, those ideas are; Fire- Efreet Sword or Ignus Ferric's Hammer, Ice-Colossus Sword or Frost Giant Hammer, Storm-Triton Trident, Balance-Ra's Ankh, Myth-Medusa's Scimitars, Life-Centaur's Bow or Eye of Bartleby, Death-Wraith's Scythe or Dworgyn's Lantern. These quest chains should be longer than past school quests, and the bosses should really be a test to your abilities, the mounts and wands should also be no trade, no sell, no trash, that way no mistakes are made and we can be sure we'll have them for good. So that'll conclude the ideas for the time being. Thank you for your time I do hope these make their way into the game sometime soon.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
I like the idea but there is already a bone dragon mount in game.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Adam Wintersinger on May 30, 2016 wrote:
I like the idea but there is already a bone dragon mount in game.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27
Yeah but I'm talking more along the lines of the spell variation, keeping with the theme of the mounts being existing school spells I don't think there is another one for death. Unless of course they were to make a new one that could become the mount, don't think the fossil spines allow for it to be a mount really. But you're right it needs a little something different

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Fun ideas. The Skeletal Dragon is different than the Bone Dragon. The skull is different. There is the one that is in the death spell and also the mount/one that chills in Avalon. Perhaps they could do the spell version. I like some of the world themed drops like the Model MB. I think that having a lantern or reliquary (like Rastputin) as a wand would be cool for a new wand design. They should also make the book wand animations more book like instead of like the weird eye things from that pack. I don't necessarily like the eye ones, but those types of items are cool.