Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good level to start Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
So I'm now just finishing the Tree of Life in Mooshu and I am level 39! After that I think I go to defeat the Jade Oni and then I might become level 40! Most people are saying they start Dragonspyre at level 45!! Do you think I should go back and do side quests BEFORE I start Dragonspyre? Because I'm really worried about being underlevel the entire world of Dragonspyre.
P. S If you've seen my recent post about Mooshu then sorry lol for over exaggerating about this level topic.

Mackenzie DarkHunter Level 39,
Jessica DarkHunter Level 94,

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
As I said before, about every 10 levels per world. I think you will be fine in Dragonspyre at 40. But if you need to you can do the side quests.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2016
Don't worry, a lot of people started DS at level 37-42. I personally like to began worlds late, which just happens, for example, starting Mooshu at almost level 40, DS at level 46, so don't fret so much, you'll be fine. If you believe you need to do some side quests to level up, do so. If you need good gear, go to Mount Olympus and beat Zeus a bunch of times. Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Personally I just started dragonspyre today atlevel 44, but you should be fine.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
See lots of variation in what level people get there.