Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Card with Penguin symbol and others

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
I find, in battle, even though it's a death card and I have the pips for it, I can't use treasure cards that have a penguin or other similar symbol on the side, why is this? Do I need to be a higher level? I'm already past level 90.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Daniandshali on May 26, 2016 wrote:
I find, in battle, even though it's a death card and I have the pips for it, I can't use treasure cards that have a penguin or other similar symbol on the side, why is this? Do I need to be a higher level? I'm already past level 90.
Snowball barrage?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Are you trying to use a shadow spell? You must be able to get shadow pips in order to use shadow magic spells. Not sure if that is the problem? Also some are no PVP.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Name the card. Are you referring to a shadow infused spell? (Winged Sorrow is the card?)

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
take a look at the card and see how many pips it needs and if it needs shadow pips. You might have a treasure you can't use because you don't have shadow yet.