Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new world.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2015
I think there could be a world where everything is grey/dull. When parts of the world are restored the color comes back. In the end its a pretty colorful world.The world was once long ago cursed by ( insert whoever here ) There are orbs in each parts of the map. The curse that was put on the world would affect the world. the more sadness and anger and bad deeds, the darker and less happy/vibrant/colorful the world got. With more joy and good deeds the more happy/vibrant/colorful the world got. The world has many things wrong with it. the problem with this is that the world harnesses a very powerful magic. If anybody got a hold of the magic they could do a lot of damage to the spiral. if the world was restored to its joyful state the magic could be used to spread good magic all around. The quests would consist of restoring the orbs and helping people remember who they were. Once they remembered the joy that they had would help restore that orb. ( the characters all were special and have certain items that remind them of themselves , like clothes food ect. ) sorry if this is a stupid idea but i thought i should share the world idea

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
SuriTheWizard123 on May 24, 2016 wrote:
I think there could be a world where everything is grey/dull. When parts of the world are restored the color comes back. In the end its a pretty colorful world.The world was once long ago cursed by ( insert whoever here ) There are orbs in each parts of the map. The curse that was put on the world would affect the world. the more sadness and anger and bad deeds, the darker and less happy/vibrant/colorful the world got. With more joy and good deeds the more happy/vibrant/colorful the world got. The world has many things wrong with it. the problem with this is that the world harnesses a very powerful magic. If anybody got a hold of the magic they could do a lot of damage to the spiral. if the world was restored to its joyful state the magic could be used to spread good magic all around. The quests would consist of restoring the orbs and helping people remember who they were. Once they remembered the joy that they had would help restore that orb. ( the characters all were special and have certain items that remind them of themselves , like clothes food ect. ) sorry if this is a stupid idea but i thought i should share the world idea
Seems very childish, no offense.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It sounds a lot like a video game that was fairly popular a couple of years ago called Epic Mickey. It's an interesting idea for sure, but we'll have to see. Also there is a thread for posting world ideas if you would like to put your idea there.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/what-new-worlds-do-you-think-are-on-the-spiral-1289?reset=1

If you have to put "no offense," "bless their heart" or other similar phrases, I don't think you should say it. It still seems rude, in my opinion. Admonition of Thumper applies, "If you don't have something nice to say; don't say nothing at all."

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
I think that there should be a world that is set in a Arabic setting. Some people might find this very boring since Krokatopia was in the Middle East, but Arabia is very differen in the architecture and much newer. I got the idea from Wisteria were there was a girl ( or a queen( a female cat)) who said she was from a far away land called the ( correct me if I am wrong) Oasis. And going by her clothes she seems to be of Arabic origin. I think the starting area should be a big city with massive palaces, now if you don't know a lot about Arabic architecure just watch Aladdin from Disney. The inhabitants could be cats, camels, and maybe some manders. If you like the idea please tell me thank you. Edward swiftrunner 55

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
zulu03 on May 27, 2016 wrote:
I think that there should be a world that is set in a Arabic setting. Some people might find this very boring since Krokatopia was in the Middle East, but Arabia is very differen in the architecture and much newer. I got the idea from Wisteria were there was a girl ( or a queen( a female cat)) who said she was from a far away land called the ( correct me if I am wrong) Oasis. And going by her clothes she seems to be of Arabic origin. I think the starting area should be a big city with massive palaces, now if you don't know a lot about Arabic architecure just watch Aladdin from Disney. The inhabitants could be cats, camels, and maybe some manders. If you like the idea please tell me thank you. Edward swiftrunner 55
The cat was Nalia Dunestrider and the world was Mirage, which KI is has quite a few files for. It's probably the next world and I (personally) would love to see things like Arabic architecture but specifically locations like the Hanging Gardens at Babylon, Babylon itself, and maybe a Tower of Babel of sorts. I'm hyped for it anyway.