Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the best thing in this game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
What's your favorite thing about the game or just something you love seeing in the game?
I love when i am battling with a bunch of people on my side, and everyone uses multi-attack moves at once.
But the thing i love most is when i meet someone with the same mission as me, and we team up and become friends and the best friendship begins right there. i am saying that because that just happened to me right now.
Shoutout to Joseph Icecaster for being that person ^^^
Erica Goldsteed

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Erica GoldSteed on May 24, 2016 wrote:
What's your favorite thing about the game or just something you love seeing in the game?
I love when i am battling with a bunch of people on my side, and everyone uses multi-attack moves at once.
But the thing i love most is when i meet someone with the same mission as me, and we team up and become friends and the best friendship begins right there. i am saying that because that just happened to me right now.
Shoutout to Joseph Icecaster for being that person ^^^
Erica Goldsteed
I don't even know, pvp is broken and PVE is boring, I'm basically just waiting for my member to end. I have moved back to pirate101 since Valencia part 2 is coming soon and I'm spending time maxing my swashbuckler and getting nefarious 5 gear on my max buc.

Trust me, I have tried to get back into the game but I can't log in for more than 5 minutes without getting bored so I have just decided to take a leave.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
Hey Adam WinterSinger I'm sorry that Wizard101 has gotten kinda boring for you, hopefully someday they will release a new Main Boss/Story Line like Morganthe, and it can recapture your heart as it has done to so many players worldwide. Anyways, personally I know exactly how to answer this question, and it doesn't have to do with anything like spell animations, or pets. I could say without a doubt that my favorite thing about Wizard101, is the interaction with real people from around the world. I recently asked my self the question, would I play Wizard101 if it wasn't a multiplayer game where you can interact with others. And I am not ashamed to admit, my answer was a plain out no. So at that moment I realized that there is absolutely no way, I would spend so much time and effort into a game that I couldn't "boast" to other about my progress ect. Now obviously I don't actually go around telling people how good I am or anything, but in a way it satisfies me to know that others can see me and realize what I have accomplished. I don't know if everyone can relate to this, but I feel like some people will for sure. Also props to KingsIsle for recognizing that making a game multiplayer, is a focal point in the success of most games these days. This game is so charming, whimsical, and stunning and I hope KingsIsle will keep up the superb work!

Justin GoldenStone, lv70

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
My favorite experience playing the game was when I was doing Malistaire's dungeon in the great spyre with my friends while on the phone with my friends at the same time, we beat Malistaire and I can easily say it was the best day of my life!!!!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
My favorite thing is when four death students all buff up and quad-crow kill the opposing mobs. It is a magical sight.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
JoshStormWiz on May 25, 2016 wrote:
Hey Adam WinterSinger I'm sorry that Wizard101 has gotten kinda boring for you, hopefully someday they will release a new Main Boss/Story Line like Morganthe, and it can recapture your heart as it has done to so many players worldwide. Anyways, personally I know exactly how to answer this question, and it doesn't have to do with anything like spell animations, or pets. I could say without a doubt that my favorite thing about Wizard101, is the interaction with real people from around the world. I recently asked my self the question, would I play Wizard101 if it wasn't a multiplayer game where you can interact with others. And I am not ashamed to admit, my answer was a plain out no. So at that moment I realized that there is absolutely no way, I would spend so much time and effort into a game that I couldn't "boast" to other about my progress ect. Now obviously I don't actually go around telling people how good I am or anything, but in a way it satisfies me to know that others can see me and realize what I have accomplished. I don't know if everyone can relate to this, but I feel like some people will for sure. Also props to KingsIsle for recognizing that making a game multiplayer, is a focal point in the success of most games these days. This game is so charming, whimsical, and stunning and I hope KingsIsle will keep up the superb work!

Justin GoldenStone, lv70
It's not that the storyline is boring but it's the simple fact that pvp is broken and PVE is limited. What do I mean by that?

Well pvp is extremely luck based nowadays at max lvl and it's gotten to the point where it's not even fun anymore. For example, I have never lost a match from first but I've lost several from second. I've won some from second also but I've never lost from first, usually the matches I lose from second are against balances and sometimes they lore spam and sometimes they crit and sometimes they get more shadow pips than me. All these things have happened to me before in past matches.

As for PVE, there isn't much I can do, I can obviously farm bosses like Omen and Baba Yaga but Baba Yaga is grindy and Omen only drops cosmetic items instead of actual gear. It has just gotten to the point where there isn't anything fun left to do, even questing on my death and myth is getting boring because I've done it so many times in the past.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
Oh well in the situation of pvp, there is not much I can help you with. And honestly, I haven't really done any pvp yet, but then again neither of my wizards are maxed so I gues there is no need. Anyways I also see where you are coming from about repeating the whole game thing. Even though I just started my second wizard who is fire, sometimes I just randomly turn my computer off from boredom and a repetitive feel. All this is actually the reason I started playing Pirate101, which brings a refreshing new feel. Anyways, I could imagine a guy like you who probably has multiple maxed wizards feels bored while playing the game. Regardless, hopefully I might see ya around in Wizard101 or Pirate101!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
JoshStormWiz on May 27, 2016 wrote:
Oh well in the situation of pvp, there is not much I can help you with. And honestly, I haven't really done any pvp yet, but then again neither of my wizards are maxed so I gues there is no need. Anyways I also see where you are coming from about repeating the whole game thing. Even though I just started my second wizard who is fire, sometimes I just randomly turn my computer off from boredom and a repetitive feel. All this is actually the reason I started playing Pirate101, which brings a refreshing new feel. Anyways, I could imagine a guy like you who probably has multiple maxed wizards feels bored while playing the game. Regardless, hopefully I might see ya around in Wizard101 or Pirate101!
I'm enjoying playing pirate101 again, moo is a lot of fun to do and doesn't feel as grindy as waterworks or Darkmoor and I enjoy questing on there even more than I do on wizard101.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
I just really love all the different worlds, waiting to be explored!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011