Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2013
Hi I just tried to Complete the Quest "Arrow to the knee" and at the end of the tutorial, it didn't let me out of the arena. So I Logged out and logged back in only to go into a battle with it not starting. I don't know what to do other than to uninstall and install the game again. Yet i'm pretty sure that might not work. What do I do?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
PeterGriffi on May 16, 2016 wrote:
Hi I just tried to Complete the Quest "Arrow to the knee" and at the end of the tutorial, it didn't let me out of the arena. So I Logged out and logged back in only to go into a battle with it not starting. I don't know what to do other than to uninstall and install the game again. Yet i'm pretty sure that might not work. What do I do?
In cases of bugs and glitches like these, you may need to contact KingsIsle support, especially if you are unable to progress. I'm no Greyrose or Dworgyn, but I will provide you the email below.

support@wizard101.com

Note: if you encounter any problems similar to this in the future, you can place your thread in Halston's Laboratory, which may have a better chance of being helped.

Best of luck!
S.S.