Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Family Linking Purchases?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
Story: So me and my sister just linked our accounts for wizard101, because she heard about something where if you buy membership on one account, the other account would get membership too. i was skeptical about this, so after i link our accounts together, and i went to the purchase options and clicked on the 12-month membership. I noticed that on the side it said that this was for (insert username here). i was very confused about this so i looked online to find an answer for this, but only found out about how to link your accounts.

Question: Does purchasing membership on linked accounts give membership to the chosen account, or both accounts?

Other Info: I did this research on my iphone so it may have been messed up with the details/set up.

Marcus Legend
Scarlet Rose

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Purchasing membership on one linked account does NOT give membership to the other(s). However, if you buy monthly (as opposed to anual or bi-anual memberships), I believe can get a reduced rate on those memberships. Lke it would be around $6.95 a month per accunt instead of the usual $9.95. Also you can transfetr crowns between linked accounts, but only the crowns you purchase through the website (crowns obtained through watching ads in game or though completeing the trivia on FreeKI games or the crowns you get doing the daily tasks in game are all non transferable crowns and cannot be shared between family accounts).