Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new crown item suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
Name: One use double gardening rewards
Item: A token that doesn't take up inventory space, but shows on your character sheet or in your inventory some how
What it does: Anyone - member or not - can purchase one of these tokens. If the character attempting to purchase the token already has one, they get the message "You must spend the token you have before purchasing another one."

Once the token is purchased, every time the person visits their house - as long as there are plants growing there (inside or outside)- they receive the me issage "Do you wish to use your double gardening rewards token?"

If they say yes, as long as they do not leave their house, everything they do to their plants whether inside the house or outside, gives them double what they would normally get.

If they go into the house or out of the house, as long as they do not leave that house, the token remains active.

If they lose link, the token is protected. Once they log back in they receive the message "Your gardening token has been recovered, please visit your house to use it." It remains in a protected state until the very next t[me they visit any house they own that has plants - at which time it triggers and gives double rewards. As long as the token is in a protected state, if they try to buy a new one, they receive the message "You must use the token you have before purchasing a new one."

If they leave the house - go to a different house, go back out into the game, go to a friend, etc - the token is nullified.

Once the token is nullified, the token's slot is cleared and they receive the message "You have used your gardening token, you may now purchase another one from the crown shop."

Tokens may not be used or purchased during a game wide member gardening bonus event.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Geoffery23 on May 8, 2016 wrote:
Name: One use double gardening rewards
Item: A token that doesn't take up inventory space, but shows on your character sheet or in your inventory some how
What it does: Anyone - member or not - can purchase one of these tokens. If the character attempting to purchase the token already has one, they get the message "You must spend the token you have before purchasing another one."

Once the token is purchased, every time the person visits their house - as long as there are plants growing there (inside or outside)- they receive the me issage "Do you wish to use your double gardening rewards token?"

If they say yes, as long as they do not leave their house, everything they do to their plants whether inside the house or outside, gives them double what they would normally get.

If they go into the house or out of the house, as long as they do not leave that house, the token remains active.

If they lose link, the token is protected. Once they log back in they receive the message "Your gardening token has been recovered, please visit your house to use it." It remains in a protected state until the very next t[me they visit any house they own that has plants - at which time it triggers and gives double rewards. As long as the token is in a protected state, if they try to buy a new one, they receive the message "You must use the token you have before purchasing a new one."

If they leave the house - go to a different house, go back out into the game, go to a friend, etc - the token is nullified.

Once the token is nullified, the token's slot is cleared and they receive the message "You have used your gardening token, you may now purchase another one from the crown shop."

Tokens may not be used or purchased during a game wide member gardening bonus event.
Too op, you could duplicate couch potato or evil magma pea seeds and the mega snacks they give.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on May 9, 2016 wrote:
Too op, you could duplicate couch potato or evil magma pea seeds and the mega snacks they give.
Adam,

apparently you don't have a membership. twice a year, for a week, there are double gardening rewards and you get double seeds from every plant. And you get that for free IF you are a member.

I'm suggesting a crown shop item that would bring in extra money for kingsisle, which wouldn't do anything different than the free week of gardening rewards does.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Geoffery23 on May 20, 2016 wrote:
Adam,

apparently you don't have a membership. twice a year, for a week, there are double gardening rewards and you get double seeds from every plant. And you get that for free IF you are a member.

I'm suggesting a crown shop item that would bring in extra money for kingsisle, which wouldn't do anything different than the free week of gardening rewards does.
I know about that, it was recently but it only happens twice a year and no one knows exactly when it will happen. However if you use his crown shop item, you could buy a ton of these and have 6 garden's worth of couch potatoes for very little effort. Think about it, you could start off with 21 potatoes and duplicate them to have 42 and buy another to have 84 and buy another to have 168 and buy another to have 336. Very cheap and easy way to get tons of these and it will take away from buying them from the crown shop since it would be more worth to buy this elixir rather than buying couch potatoes or evil magma peas.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on May 20, 2016 wrote:
I know about that, it was recently but it only happens twice a year and no one knows exactly when it will happen. However if you use his crown shop item, you could buy a ton of these and have 6 garden's worth of couch potatoes for very little effort. Think about it, you could start off with 21 potatoes and duplicate them to have 42 and buy another to have 84 and buy another to have 168 and buy another to have 336. Very cheap and easy way to get tons of these and it will take away from buying them from the crown shop since it would be more worth to buy this elixir rather than buying couch potatoes or evil magma peas.
That's why it is

1. a crown item
2. only useful on one house

The benefits to KI would be pretty nice and regardless of what you think, people would be far more likely to buy it than to buy a bunch of seeds.

Plus, I really didn't ask you if you liked the idea or not. I posted it here to suggest it to KI staff.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Geoffery23 on May 27, 2016 wrote:
That's why it is

1. a crown item
2. only useful on one house

The benefits to KI would be pretty nice and regardless of what you think, people would be far more likely to buy it than to buy a bunch of seeds.

Plus, I really didn't ask you if you liked the idea or not. I posted it here to suggest it to KI staff.
Kingsisle would lose money from this since the elixir would probably be less expensive than a bunch of seeds

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on May 28, 2016 wrote:
Kingsisle would lose money from this since the elixir would probably be less expensive than a bunch of seeds
Kingsisle would not lose money.