Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seeds are tiny, why do they take up a spot?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Suggestion:

1) A seed pouch. All seeds go directly to this pouch. The whole pouch can take up a single inventory spot.

It can be won either from achieving a certain rank of gardening, or from a special gardening quest. Just PLEASE don't make it able to be bought from the crowns store!

2) Seeds stack. Seeds only take up an inventory spot for each different types of seed.

i.e. If you have 3 Pink Dandelions, a White Laugh-O-Dil, and 2 Burning Snap Dragons, they take up a total of 3 spaces. This would be a passive effect that does not need to be unlocked.

Feel free to comment on these ideas and offer any suggestions or feedback!

Hunter Fireshield 86

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Basilisk Commander on May 5, 2016 wrote:
Suggestion:

1) A seed pouch. All seeds go directly to this pouch. The whole pouch can take up a single inventory spot.

It can be won either from achieving a certain rank of gardening, or from a special gardening quest. Just PLEASE don't make it able to be bought from the crowns store!

2) Seeds stack. Seeds only take up an inventory spot for each different types of seed.

i.e. If you have 3 Pink Dandelions, a White Laugh-O-Dil, and 2 Burning Snap Dragons, they take up a total of 3 spaces. This would be a passive effect that does not need to be unlocked.

Hunter Fireshield 86
I like the idea but there is already something like this called the "Seed Vault", it works a little different when it comes to storing things but it gets the job done. It is also fairly easy to craft and the recipe is sold by Toshio.

Lvl 110
Lvl 91
Lvl 27

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Basilisk Commander on May 5, 2016 wrote:
Suggestion:

Hunter Fireshield 86
Good ideas that have already been suggested many times in the past.