Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Red Rosa The Backstabber?!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
So when I went through the quest, "The Sea Monkey," in Polaris it had a very odd dialogue. It had the first lines of Ms. Red Rosa speaking then what? It seem Red Rosa turns on you when it says,"Looks like we found someone to sweep the decks!" Has Red Rosa turned on you???? No, Red Rosa's character image and name was placed on the Sea Monkey crew's dialogue. Just letting all of you know that small thin before your flippers go crazy on your keyboard and you start typing this post!!! Be safe Wizards!!!

"A good life is when you SMILE OFTEN, DREAM BIG, LAUGH A LOT, AND REALIZE HOW BLESSED you are for what you have" -Unknown

Christopher LifeHeart Prodigious Theurgist

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Christopher Life H... on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
So when I went through the quest, "The Sea Monkey," in Polaris it had a very odd dialogue. It had the first lines of Ms. Red Rosa speaking then what? It seem Red Rosa turns on you when it says,"Looks like we found someone to sweep the decks!" Has Red Rosa turned on you???? No, Red Rosa's character image and name was placed on the Sea Monkey crew's dialogue. Just letting all of you know that small thin before your flippers go crazy on your keyboard and you start typing this post!!! Be safe Wizards!!!

"A good life is when you SMILE OFTEN, DREAM BIG, LAUGH A LOT, AND REALIZE HOW BLESSED you are for what you have" -Unknown

Christopher LifeHeart Prodigious Theurgist
I don't think she turns on us. It's a common problem that enemy dialogue portraits in certain quests' history logs often get replaced by NPCs' portraits, so there's nothing to worry about.

Should you get these looked at with KingsIsle, be a bit more descriptive on where these problems are taking place.