Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add Skeleton Key bosses to Aquila

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I do enjoy dueling more Skeleton Key bosses, so I believe we should see some in Aquila. I know some places that may do.
  • Mount Olympus
Aurora ShineStar - Star Immortal. Mother to many Immortals.
Required Key: Wooden Skeleton Key
Rank 5 - Boss
Class:
Location: Star Chamber, to the left, just north, near Athena & the Moon Chamber, inside the coliseum, unique entry door to Star Chamber
Health: 7,500
Minon: Hammerhead Star Shark
Rank 4
Class:
Health: 3,700
Badge: Star Seeker

• Atlantea
King Neptunos - Exiled Triton King. Once Atlantea's evil ruler, stopped by Poseidon EarthShaker, and sentenced to remain in his prison.
Required Key: Stone Skeleton Key
Rank 11 - Boss
Class:
Location: Washout Prison, 1st door to the left, in the House of Fury, where Arion Spiny Stallion is
Health: 22,600

Minion: Tempest Scaleclaw
Rank 10
Class:
Health: 4,200
Badge: Unruly Dominator

• Tartarus
Sylon - Ghost Minotaur. Long-lost brother to Pylos, sentenced by Hades for his unacceptable crimes while searching for his brother.
Required Key: Gold Skeleton Key
Rank 13 - Boss
Class:
Location: Door to Abandoned Palace, past Cerberus, next to Hall of Hades in the left
Health: 28,000

Minion: Shade Ophidian
Rank 12
Class:
Health: 6,400
Badge: Ghastly Mino-tormentor

I'd place cheats & dialogue to them. Still, I don't want to exceed character limit.

Well, those are my thoughts on how Aquila should have Skeleton Key bosses. What do you think, Wizards?

KingsIsle, hope we get to see some Skeleton Key bosses made & added in Aquila soon.

Thanks again for listening!

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Trimond297 on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
I do enjoy dueling more Skeleton Key bosses, so I believe we should see some in Aquila. I know some places that may do.
  • Mount Olympus
Aurora ShineStar - Star Immortal. Mother to many Immortals.
Required Key: Wooden Skeleton Key
Rank 5 - Boss
Class:
Location: Star Chamber, to the left, just north, near Athena & the Moon Chamber, inside the coliseum, unique entry door to Star Chamber
Health: 7,500
Minon: Hammerhead Star Shark
Rank 4
Class:
Health: 3,700
Badge: Star Seeker

• Atlantea
King Neptunos - Exiled Triton King. Once Atlantea's evil ruler, stopped by Poseidon EarthShaker, and sentenced to remain in his prison.
Required Key: Stone Skeleton Key
Rank 11 - Boss
Class:
Location: Washout Prison, 1st door to the left, in the House of Fury, where Arion Spiny Stallion is
Health: 22,600

Minion: Tempest Scaleclaw
Rank 10
Class:
Health: 4,200
Badge: Unruly Dominator

• Tartarus
Sylon - Ghost Minotaur. Long-lost brother to Pylos, sentenced by Hades for his unacceptable crimes while searching for his brother.
Required Key: Gold Skeleton Key
Rank 13 - Boss
Class:
Location: Door to Abandoned Palace, past Cerberus, next to Hall of Hades in the left
Health: 28,000

Minion: Shade Ophidian
Rank 12
Class:
Health: 6,400
Badge: Ghastly Mino-tormentor

I'd place cheats & dialogue to them. Still, I don't want to exceed character limit.

Well, those are my thoughts on how Aquila should have Skeleton Key bosses. What do you think, Wizards?

KingsIsle, hope we get to see some Skeleton Key bosses made & added in Aquila soon.

Thanks again for listening!
None of the bosses you listed are from Classical Greek mythology. All of the characters in Aquila are based on classic characters from the original stories like Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
good ideas but aquila kinda already has them with the level 90 bosses

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I like your idea for the boxes, but I just don't think it would be a good thing to put skeleton key bosses in Aquila because they already have simply secret bosses.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Blaze Deathward on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
I like your idea for the boxes, but I just don't think it would be a good thing to put skeleton key bosses in Aquila because they already have simply secret bosses.
I would think that secret bosses don't have quests to defeat them, 'cause even with that, consider it a small giveaway, being that the Quest Helper guides them to these bosses.

Not to mention their dialogue ties to these side quests & the badges that have to be earned upon their completion.

To remind you, secret bosses should be cleverly hidden that only skilled explorers can discover on their own.

And besides, these bosses besides Cronus are above the suitable levels Wizards are required to access these Zones, & lower level Wizards may or may not accidentally stumble upon them while tagging along with higher level Wizards.

These bosses I've thought do suit to the zones' level requirements to make them reasonably challenging to their levels.

My thanks for liking that idea, though.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
None of the bosses you listed are from Classical Greek mythology. All of the characters in Aquila are based on classic characters from the original stories like Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.
Couldn't hurt to throw in something original to those based on classic material.