Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transformation Mounts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
So far in game wizards could skate, ride, fly, ect from one place to another in a short amount of time.

But with this idea. I'm thinking of turning into a creature.

What I mean by this is that with so many creatures that are in the spiral. Turning into one would be amazing to see.

Like turning into a shark. For instance Praetor Mako. He's in Celestia, Crustacean Empire. (A boss) I like his design.

Or maybe a Otomo Mercenary in Mooshu. A Walrusk Mercenary in Polaris. Even a Red Ghost. Would be amazing to turn into.

However, I would like to see these added to them.

1, They can be dyed in the Shopping district. So that people can choose what color to pick from.

2, Have the 40% speed boost. It is still a mount.

3, Can do the emotes just like a wizard can. (not all is needed but appreciated)

4, It won't effect any gear or pets in battle. Unless its given an effect.

So in other words. It'd be like a transformation in the Crown Shop. But it will last a lot longer.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2011
Oml I would love this, especially if I could become like an Oni or a Triton

Survivor
Apr 17, 2016
copycatingwizard on Apr 23, 2016 wrote:
So far in game wizards could skate, ride, fly, ect from one place to another in a short amount of time.

But with this idea. I'm thinking of turning into a creature.

What I mean by this is that with so many creatures that are in the spiral. Turning into one would be amazing to see.

Like turning into a shark. For instance Praetor Mako. He's in Celestia, Crustacean Empire. (A boss) I like his design.

Or maybe a Otomo Mercenary in Mooshu. A Walrusk Mercenary in Polaris. Even a Red Ghost. Would be amazing to turn into.

However, I would like to see these added to them.

1, They can be dyed in the Shopping district. So that people can choose what color to pick from.

2, Have the 40% speed boost. It is still a mount.

3, Can do the emotes just like a wizard can. (not all is needed but appreciated)

4, It won't effect any gear or pets in battle. Unless its given an effect.

So in other words. It'd be like a transformation in the Crown Shop. But it will last a lot longer.
I understand that it would be fun, considering that all Transformations last temporarily for 1 hour only.

However, it would ruin the point of the game. Well, at least from my perspective. The whole point of the game is simulating a wizard, not a creature.

Though if it does get added, I'll be sort of happy in a sense.

What I personally want to be added to the game is mounting simultaneously while in a transformation.

For example, I can't ride any mounts if I transform into a Draconian. If it was possible, it would look both hilarious and unexpected.

This type of update wouldn't be that fast, as it requires some model animations to perform. There are a lot of different mounts, and an acceptable amount of transformations.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
Pseunition on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
I understand that it would be fun, considering that all Transformations last temporarily for 1 hour only.

However, it would ruin the point of the game. Well, at least from my perspective. The whole point of the game is simulating a wizard, not a creature.

Though if it does get added, I'll be sort of happy in a sense.

What I personally want to be added to the game is mounting simultaneously while in a transformation.

For example, I can't ride any mounts if I transform into a Draconian. If it was possible, it would look both hilarious and unexpected.

This type of update wouldn't be that fast, as it requires some model animations to perform. There are a lot of different mounts, and an acceptable amount of transformations.
How would it ruin the game if its just a transformation mount

Its not something that you get first thing in game. You'd still need to buy and/or farm to get one.

You're still a wizard but just transformed into a creature.

So simulating a wizard perspective wouldn't change if the wizard never left.

Also, I'm interested in your idea of transformation potions with mounts.

The possibilities would be great to see.