Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea for PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2012
I have been thinking lately about some things to help make pvp fun for everyone. One Idea I had was to add a "Classic Ranked PvP". This would be like the tourney mode, and will make pvp fun for the people who don't like the new stuff (such as op pets and things.). Critical should be removed from this mode so it is more skill and less of getting lucky. This might bring some people back to do some more skilled pvp. the final thing for classic pvp should be no jewels in this. with no critical, pets, jewels, this will be mostly skill. there should also be a new leader board for this.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
This would be cool; but maybe not remove criticals. I don't think we would need another leader board either, though.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
reggieboy0765 on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
I have been thinking lately about some things to help make pvp fun for everyone. One Idea I had was to add a "Classic Ranked PvP". This would be like the tourney mode, and will make pvp fun for the people who don't like the new stuff (such as op pets and things.). Critical should be removed from this mode so it is more skill and less of getting lucky. This might bring some people back to do some more skilled pvp. the final thing for classic pvp should be no jewels in this. with no critical, pets, jewels, this will be mostly skill. there should also be a new leader board for this.
Sounds pretty cool. Also, how about you are able to get power pips, but they come randomly, and are not based on your power pip percentage?

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
reggieboy0765 on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
Good idea! But pierce, jades, dispels, juju and shadow enhanced spells need to be removed as well

Lvl 110
Lvl 84
Lvl 27

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
jack soulcaster on Apr 23, 2016 wrote:
This would be cool; but maybe not remove criticals. I don't think we would need another leader board either, though.
Explain why critical are needed for skilled PvP.