Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts, Pet, houses, and more!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
I really want there to be some more robot pets and mounts. Maybe a robo-dragon mount/pet? MORE FARM ANIMALS! Goats and pigs would be a wonderful addition to the crown shop.
For homes I think that there should be a farm with a HUGE palace in the middle.
They have made ice-skates, so why don't they make roller-skates, scooters, and skate boards?
Tell me what you thought about my ideas and plz add some more ideas.

Anna MythSmith

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Rolling around town on a wizardly skateboard would be pretty cool, lol. We could take it to the dye shop and each color would be a different deck design (sort of like how the pet egg changes designs when we dye it).

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
The Avalon Castle Plot is beautiful, but it only costs crowns, and cannot be bought for gold. Maybe there can be a version of it, but available for gold, and to make it fair, perhaps it should have slightly less space. Castle blocks are available for GOLD in the bazaar (And of course, other players buy them all before I manage to get enough.

I've also got a few more ideas like:

1. A HOT-DOG mount! It would be a big hot-dog with wheels to work like a car! Since a hot-dog is long, it can fit about two players. (OK, I admit that i'm a little hungry while posting this. )

2. I don't recall ever seeing this in-game, but it's probably been thought about: A FLYING CARPET! I bet this is WAY more likely to appear in the game than that hot-dog mount idea!

3. I like the idea of a farm animal as a mount, a pig for a mount would actually remind me of Minecraft! (Hey, that just gave me an idea!) A mount or pet that is made to look, move, and sound like from Minecraft! A wolf, pig, sheep, chicken, or a cow from Minecraft would be awesome! It seems very unlikely, I know.

Caitlin Goldenheart

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Vary interesting idea. If I my I'd like to put a twist on it,

• Runaway Gearhead April Fools mount: Your chasing a Gearhead / Keddlehead (color customize-able)with springs and gears flying off. Mount bonus: 40% movement speed & Rank 1 clockwork minion at start of duel.
  • The Gingerbreadman April Fools / Bakers bundle mount: Like the Runaway Gearhead mount, but insted of the Gearhed / Kettlehead your chasing a large Gingerbread man with sprinkles and gum drops falling off. Mount bonus: 40% movement speed & Rank 1 cookie minion at start of duel.
Now i know how this looks, "a mount that a minion in duels!?! That's WHEY to OP!", not if they can only use 0 pip spells.
Example:
  • Rank 1 Clockwork: Hp: 650, Known spells:Spark (0 pip, wand spell, 50 damage), Cleanse Charm ( 0 pip, Remove one negative charm), Donate Pip (3 pip, Give 2 pips), and that's it.
  • Rank 1 Cookie: Hp: 500-800, Known spells: Frost* ( 0 pip, wand spell, 50 damage), Tower Ward ( 0 pip, Add a 20% ward), Donate Pip (3 pip, Give 2 pips), and that's it.
The reason there like this is BECAUSE they're mounts that are minions and anything more would be ridiculously Overpowered. I'm thinking that having Donate Pip spell may still be op if they do it often, like >20% of the time.

Hope you like my idea.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Faithful Caitlin S... on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
The Avalon Castle Plot is beautiful, but it only costs crowns, and cannot be bought for gold. Maybe there can be a version of it, but available for gold, and to make it fair, perhaps it should have slightly less space. Castle blocks are available for GOLD in the bazaar (And of course, other players buy them all before I manage to get enough.

I've also got a few more ideas like:

1. A HOT-DOG mount! It would be a big hot-dog with wheels to work like a car! Since a hot-dog is long, it can fit about two players. (OK, I admit that i'm a little hungry while posting this. )

2. I don't recall ever seeing this in-game, but it's probably been thought about: A FLYING CARPET! I bet this is WAY more likely to appear in the game than that hot-dog mount idea!

3. I like the idea of a farm animal as a mount, a pig for a mount would actually remind me of Minecraft! (Hey, that just gave me an idea!) A mount or pet that is made to look, move, and sound like from Minecraft! A wolf, pig, sheep, chicken, or a cow from Minecraft would be awesome! It seems very unlikely, I know.

Caitlin Goldenheart
Here's your magic carpet.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Mount:Magic_Carpet

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Had an idea similar to the runaway mounts you thought of but one would be a your character pulling a wraith by a chain leash. The other being a dog or something pulling you by it's leash. Maybe an interesting April fool's mount would be nosy butler and it's a marleybonian who want stop trying to groom your character.(brushing hair, dusting off shoulders)