Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adjusted Pet training/rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
In my opinion the pet training isn't really balanced out well. As the amount of energy we spend per game increases, I think the rewards we get from training should increase with it. Nothing major or anything but I just think it'd be nice.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
Dawknee on Apr 19, 2016 wrote:
In my opinion the pet training isn't really balanced out well. As the amount of energy we spend per game increases, I think the rewards we get from training should increase with it. Nothing major or anything but I just think it'd be nice.
highly agree if minimum xp gained equaled energy spent, plus 4 for completing the game with highest score, and 2 if chosen snack was a loved item, then I'd feel the stress of pet training would be lessened.
another note on this.. the quick learner jewel increases pets battle xp if equipped while in battle.. I still think it shouldve just been a thing added without needing a jewel, however if in jewel form be nice if it was an unshatterable jewel so it can be reused on future pets.. and have higher xp versions added in game too.
ty for listening
stormy jen silver