Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least favorite world

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
What the title says. Mine would HAVE to be Dragonspyre. I soloed each world and Dragonspyre last the longest. Being fire also didn't help. I was so happy when I finally killed Malistair :D

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Definitely Dragonspyre. It's a bit of a depressing world.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
khrysalis I hated this world way to long part 1 was long enough it didn't need a part two I hated every second never again!

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
It's totally got to be Mooshu. *Sigh* I hate Mooshu.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2015
I hate Avalon because it's so long and quite boring i also hate Dragonspyre (as you said), Celestia and krokotopia

Survivor
May 26, 2013
My least favorite world would have to be Dragonspyre, every second there is a dungeon that is so long for no reason. I understand it used to be the last world when the game first came out and they wanted to make beating the game hard because they thought the game wouldnt be very good but still, holy moly the dungeons opposite school shields, weaknesses. And I know this ain't a very popular school but why is orthrus so hard to get. You gotta basically beat labyrinth again and do a dungeon for it too, the only good thing is that for Medusa was really easy to get while everyone had to fight 20,000 health people solo style. But besides that world I also don't like Zafaria, there are barely bosses and the quests are usually the same thing, kill 10 people for 3000 xp. The only good things about those worlds is that the two have very fun dungeons at the end.

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
My least favorite world is Marleybone. I remember going back to Marleybone for a quest and wondered why I hated this world so much. It didn't took me long to answer my question: it's incredibly easy to get pulled into a fight, there are way too many dungeons, and Big Ben was extremely difficult and long (I completed Big Ben with only one person. We were both in a low level, and it took us more than an hour).

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
least favourite? i have a few as well.

i) mooshu
ii) celestia
iii) khrysalis

-von "do you even dragonspyre?" shadowsong

Survivor
Oct 28, 2011
My least favorite would have to be Krokotopia. I just don't like the egyptian feel.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I was surprised to hear so many people hated Dragonspyre. It was pretty fun to me, and I got through it in a week. Although there was alot of dungeons I didnt seem to struggle soloing most of them. I havent gotten to the worlds any farther than Zafaria, but as of right now, my least favorite world was Krokotopia. It had way too many confusing riddles, and it took me SO long!!

Heather StarSong lvl 65
Jasmine SpellCaster lvl 25
Megan StarBright, noob~ lvl 10

Survivor
May 21, 2011
It used to be Mooshu, but now it's definilty Khrysalis. Ugh, I hate bugs... and it's SOOO long.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Nicole ShadowSong on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:
What the title says. Mine would HAVE to be Dragonspyre. I soloed each world and Dragonspyre last the longest. Being fire also didn't help. I was so happy when I finally killed Malistair :D
DRAGONSPYRE, I absolutely hate that world! All the towers were long and boring, I'm so glad that 5 of my wizards have already done it but soon my myth will have to do it

Lvl 110
Lvl 84
Lvl 27

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Krok. I can't stand krok. There are three parts to it and they are all exactly the same with the exception of a color change and the school they are supposed to be. But you get hit with fire, storm and ice in all of them, so they aren't really any different there.

And it goes on, and on, and on, and on - kinda like the energizer bunny. By the time I finish it, I'm terminally bored and ready to toss my computer out the window.

Hero
May 07, 2015
cough Azteca cough its SOOOOO long and I'm only on alto alto (but idk how far that is)

lvl 89 (almost 90)

lvl 5

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I'm surprised my least favourite, Zafaria, hasn't been mentioned yet. Did everyone forget the "Defeat 9 of these" and "Collect 7 of those"? There were so many odd numbers of things to defeat or collect that it didn't make soloing fun (with two enemies per fight).

My second least favourite, you ask? Khrysalis. The first part was enough for me.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
sun girl1122 on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
cough Azteca cough its SOOOOO long and I'm only on alto alto (but idk how far that is)

lvl 89 (almost 90)

lvl 5
About 60%

Hero
May 07, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
About 60%
thanks

Explorer
Nov 21, 2011
My worst 5, with a few reasons for each (I am a solo player )

Grizzleheim: Don't get me wrong, i actually like Grizzleheim, but the reason why it's here is because of the horrifically low XP gain. At least this problem is fixed later on in the world, but it's so much later on where this happens, it can't really pull this world out of the gutter.

Krokotopia: The change of pace can come as a bit of a shock after our experiences in Wizard City but with other worlds to follow, it's something that is easy to get used to. But there is also the matter of this world being so damn long. The fact that it's easy to steamroll things here doesn't do it much good, but being only the second world, that is perfectly forgivable.

Wysteria: I shall turn these pigs into BACON! On a more serious note though, these guys aren't even cool pigs, like the ninja pigs you'd find in Mooshu. The plot is good, but some of the characters can be a little bland *with a few exceptions here and there!*. And the street mobs really aren't anything exciting or unique.

Marleybone: Come on KI, surely us brits aren't that bad? Ok, maybe we are, but... those damn walkways. Too easy to get pulled into a fight that you don't want, especially when you are almost dead! Big Ben can also be a problem, basically being a much longer and more gruelling version of the Golem Tower in Wizard City. Pack your potions for this one if you intend to solo.

Avalon: Oh boy, here we go. The challenge of this one is where it begins to get difficult, but i find that's really the only good point about this world. In other words, this place is BORING! The characters in this world, as well as being long just makes it all the more painful. On top of that, I can't help but feel that this place just does not fit in with the game. It just doesn't seem to have that magical touch that all the other worlds had before it.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Azteca. It's a long void wasteland of awful story, running long distances and repetitious scenery. More depressing because it follows Avalon, which is by far the best scenery, story and gameplay KI released, so it's, just yeah.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Azteca is my least favorite world because it's such a long grind.

Celestia's storyline is very meh to me as well, and the abysmally low rewards and XP in Grizzleheim until you hit Wintertusk is annoying!

Miranda Nightsinger (Prodigious Necromancer)
Scarlet Windhammer (Promethean Pyromancer)
Iridian Lotusblade (Archmage Sorcerer)
Sabrina Boomblossom (Legendary Theurgist)
Abigail Frogslinger (Grandmaster Conjurer)
Tatiana Winterforge (Master Thaumaturge)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2014
My least favourite world would have to be
Get this.......

Wizard City

Because it's too easy for the lvl 1-10

Survivor
Apr 20, 2014
Adam Wintersinger on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
DRAGONSPYRE, I absolutely hate that world! All the towers were long and boring, I'm so glad that 5 of my wizards have already done it but soon my myth will have to do it

Lvl 110
Lvl 84
Lvl 27
No storm?