Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Prepaid Cards Available at Walmart.com

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizard101 Prepaid Cards are now available from Walmart's online store.

The following Wizard101 cards are available at this time:

• KingsIsle $10 Combo Card
  • KingsIsle $20 Combo Card
  • $39 Grand Tourney Gauntlet
  • $29 Mystic Fishing Bundle

To purchase, visit the link below:

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=kingsisle

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
nice!
i'll make sure to get one soon.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
Hey KingsIsle, maybe sometime can you bring combo cards to Canada? Though I know your company is in USA. But in addition to the prepaid cards here. But great job getting prepaid cards to other countries.

Valdus SpellCaster,
Level 64

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
If only KI put up all the bundles for sale on their site, more people might play the game

Survivor
May 29, 2016
So I bought some prepaid cards for my husband and family. I guess you can load them on Wizard without buying crowns for shopping. I'm looking for some bundles to find new equipment for the game. I noticed that you can buy lots of merchandise from the crown shop if you look for the right package. So the cards are a good idea for playing the game to us!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2014
Cool wizard 101 is my favorite game ever my best wizard is school second is

Survivor
Jun 07, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:

Wizard 101 is the best this game

Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
Survivor
Aug 28, 2015

Can we not get prepaid cards in the UK such as stores like Game?
It would help us UK players that are under age and cannot get a debit or credit card

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
when will the new gauntlet be available on the Walmart website? Because the Walmart in my town doesn't sell wizard101 prepaid cards.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
I really enjoy this game , but the recent changes has caused some glitches here and there i really hope they aid this problem, also I wonder what happened to some of the characters in the game

Survivor
Mar 11, 2016
Hello Kingisle
  • I live in Canada and i try to buy a Wizard101 Gift Card.But i went to Walmart and Toy R Us and EBgames and Best Buy. i can't find a single Wizard101 gift card.I live in Montreal everywhere were i go they tell me that Wizard101 gift cards has been discontinue from canada.i was wondering is it True or is just in the city of Montreal that has been discontinue

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
I'M DONE MAN I DID THE WHOLE POSEIDON DUNGEON WITH ONE OTHER PERSON. when we got to boss i cant do anything because i'm storm and i cant prism Poseidon so i let the other person do it. then i die so i go back i'm and when i get back he is already dead. so 1, i don't get loot and 2, i have to do the dungeon again because it doesn't count as finishing the dam quest. so i try again and boom same thing. So all in all please change Poseidon so i can deal more than 2,500 per game.In fact change them all that have the same effect, its unfair to storm.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
superwario20 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
Hello Kingisle
  • I live in Canada and i try to buy a Wizard101 Gift Card.But i went to Walmart and Toy R Us and EBgames and Best Buy. i can't find a single Wizard101 gift card.I live in Montreal everywhere were i go they tell me that Wizard101 gift cards has been discontinue from canada.i was wondering is it True or is just in the city of Montreal that has been discontinue
Don't know about Canada, but I ran to a Walmart here in southern Washington to get the new Fantastic Voyage Gauntlet and they don't carry it.... and Walmart.com doesn't either!

KI, this is the third time our local Walmart hasn't carried a "Walmart Exclusive" card! What gives?

Eric Darkforge

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Hi My name is Kiley Griffenrider myself and my partner Tristan Griffenrider have been searchining for the new bundle that is supposed to be selling at Walmart,however our Walmart and the surrounding area Walmarts do not carry Wizard cards,we live on Galveston Island Texas and frequently miss out on cards and bundles sold exclusively at Walmart stores, our only hope where we live is GameStop or be able to buy them directly from you.My friend is wanting to buy 4 of the new gauntlet bundles with the porpoise pets,he spends alot of money on the game and I hate to see him dissappointed,is there anyway possible he can buy the cards directly from you,it would be much appreciated thank you so much!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
you can buy the bundles from the wizard101 website and it goes straight to the account you first sign in on

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
how come the one in mexico tijuana don't work the cards are in all if not most 7/11 but for some reason the don't have the code for them and i can perches them i feel so sad at this.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I wish we could have those types of cards shipped to snail mail addresses, from the KI website.

The digital purchase of bundles as gifts is a bit wonky. (I'm not going to reply to any posts who say they had no issue and it's only me.) Some say they didn't get the code and the process is well, awkward and unclear. Thirty dollars is a lot to spend in that situation.

Not everyone lives near a Walmart and sometimes it's not in the best part of town. I wish we could order them through you. I'm reluctant to order them on the Walmart website, because it's been hacked in the past. Well, many big retailers' websites have.

That said, I'm glad they are available somewhere. I wish they were readily available in CVS and Target again also. The workers in those did not even know what I meant.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The crystal cave would be another good card to sell in brick and mortar stores. Then people could be gifted something they can get daily gems and metals from.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013

I'm still able to get the Cuckoo Clock Gauntlet on Walmart.com as well

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I live in New Zealand and all we get are the $15 prepaid cards. they don't sell any of the others. I love this game. why can't you bring those cards here.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2017
superwario20 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
Hello Kingisle
I live in Canada as well, and the only place I have found Game Cards is Toys R Us, which is out of my way, I live closer to a Walmart and I cant find any Game Cards. My Walmart used to sell Game Cards, now every time I go in, they don't sell them, nor do they know when (if ever) they will get more in. So not sure what is happening, one month Walmart has Cards, the next, no clue if they will ever get any in.

Scarlet Fireweaver

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Yeah I normally pick up a card when i'm there so I don't have to make a online perches. Now they are all gone :(

Explorer
May 20, 2012
My Walmart has no pre-paid cards or bundles of any type. So how do I or the rest of the surrounding players have access to these great bundles. They should all really be put online on Wizard101.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
I don't shop online for my cards or bundles except from KI sales from there site. Walmart close to me don't carry the cards anymore like the $10 - $20 cards that they used too and they never had any bundle cards.
I only trust a few online sites and walmart is not one of them.

KI has to make the online cards and bundles available to all and not limited to the site and other sellers.
KI is the main site so it should have all the bundles listed and available for sale.

there was a few bundles I want but im not traveling 100km to get it or even leave canada to get it. Not worth the time and gas for something virtual. a $40 card would probably cost me over $100 or more instead