Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

invisible items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2016
my backpack is 28/50 also i only have pets in my bank no other items the item i bought was krokopatra's silent cloak for level 20 death wizard im currently a lvl22 death wizard ...and this item that i bought a few times does not appear in my inventory .....i am also a member and have not fully completed krokotopia ..... wheres my item? and why can i not see it ? it did the same for my shoes and other gear as well

notes
location olde town bazaar

im a lvl 22 death wizard item for school i bought was for lvl 20 death wizard

bag space 28/50 of witch no items of the one i bought r their

nothing in bank as well

have not completed krokotopia

is member

what happens-

i purchase the item it takes my coins and do sent appear ive bought this item 2-3 times thinking i didn't purchase it and each time i watched my cash go down so i did buy the item its not showing anywhere in any of my inventory's not even chest ... the item is a robe

Administrator
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
What is the name of the robe? I'm curious to see if this happens on my account too.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2015
Starblood653 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
What is the name of the robe? I'm curious to see if this happens on my account too.
if you read it carefully, it quite clearly states it's called krokopatra silent cloak