Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for the game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
example: I think that, you know those times when you are dead, but other people are in the battle, so every card selection round, you get the chance to flee or pass, and you just watch the battle. so I think you should be able to play a mini game during this time Awesome idea, right
so I just wanna see what other ideas you have.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
milo43283 on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
example: I think that, you know those times when you are dead, but other people are in the battle, so every card selection round, you get the chance to flee or pass, and you just watch the battle. so I think you should be able to play a mini game during this time Awesome idea, right
But then that rewards you for dying. How about you get someone to heal you and destroy the opposition!

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
milo43283 on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
What if someone heals you? If you are in the minigame, should it yank you right back out? What if the battle is won while you are in the game, ie, no one healed you?

I would rather have an option to auto-pass, where you can deselect that option at any time (even while spells are being played out). That way you can just watch without having to keep clicking pass each time, but also if you decide to flee and try to return, you can do that too.