Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia help needed!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2016
I am a level 17 thunder wizard and I still cant enter krok! Is this a glitch or am I still too low of a level to enter? Please help, thanks!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
First off, you will need to have completed all the story line quests in Wizard City. Here is a link to the Quest Tree that should help guide you. And remember to check to see if Merle Ambrose has anything for you.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree#axzz45TTxxLeF

Second, you will need to purchase the area of Krokotopia, which can be done through membership or Crowns.

If you have all ready done everything you can, but you are still denied from the area, I suggest contacting Support.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
Shannon Skybreaker on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
First off, you will need to have completed all the story line quests in Wizard City. Here is a link to the Quest Tree that should help guide you. And remember to check to see if Merle Ambrose has anything for you.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree#axzz45TTxxLeF

Second, you will need to purchase the area of Krokotopia, which can be done through membership or Crowns.

If you have all ready done everything you can, but you are still denied from the area, I suggest contacting Support.

Best of luck!
S.S.
How do you buy krokotopia? I bought a bunch of crowns to buy it but have no clue how!

Survivor
May 20, 2016
samm7266 on May 15, 2016 wrote:
How do you buy krokotopia? I bought a bunch of crowns to buy it but have no clue how!
First you have to go through the entire wizard city questline. You can only buy it if Ambrose gives you the key to go to Bartleby and you're in the spiral chamber. If you're not a member and you prompt to check the door, it'll tell you you either need membership or crowns. You'll need around 750 crowns for the crown option.