Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

...Leave the Spiral???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
So, recently, something peaked my curiosity. Baba Yaga's final line of the Polaris story "Don't leave the Spiral." Soo... there are worlds outside of the spiral? Like... The Shadow Web? Maybe Grandfather Spider and his Children's home universe. Who knows... any speculation on this?

-
Garrett Ashflame (110 )
Joshua Ashflame (75 )
Ronan Ashflame (68 )

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
You might be reading into it too much. I took it as just a silly thing for a half-crazy witch to say.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Garret AshFlame on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
So, recently, something peaked my curiosity. Baba Yaga's final line of the Polaris story "Don't leave the Spiral." Soo... there are worlds outside of the spiral? Like... The Shadow Web? Maybe Grandfather Spider and his Children's home universe. Who knows... any speculation on this?

-
Garrett Ashflame (110 )
Joshua Ashflame (75 )
Ronan Ashflame (68 )
Sort of like how cops say to a person suspected of a crime "Don't leave town".....

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Starblood653 on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
You might be reading into it too much. I took it as just a silly thing for a half-crazy witch to say.
Polaris is on the edge of the spiral. I would think it would be pretty easy to leave to spiral, being in a world that is on the edge of the spiral.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
There is something outside of the Spiral.

In my one question on the Storytime thread, Librarian Fitzhume said: "I thought the Spiral was everything also. Learning otherwise has caused me to question many lifelong assumptions and beliefs. Indeed, however, though the Spiral does seem to encompass all the worlds that were stitched together from the Firstworld, there is something beyond that. It may be beyond comprehension, or there may be some observations about it that one can rely on, but the act of simply making those observations might fundamentally affect both that incomprehensible beyond, and that which is not the incomprehensible beyond, which would be the Spiral. If such observations could do such a thing, it might be dangerous to even discuss them as possibilities, which is precisely why I will choose at this point to say no more on this matter."

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
FusionSun on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
There is something outside of the Spiral.

In my one question on the Storytime thread, Librarian Fitzhume said: "I thought the Spiral was everything also. Learning otherwise has caused me to question many lifelong assumptions and beliefs. Indeed, however, though the Spiral does seem to encompass all the worlds that were stitched together from the Firstworld, there is something beyond that. It may be beyond comprehension, or there may be some observations about it that one can rely on, but the act of simply making those observations might fundamentally affect both that incomprehensible beyond, and that which is not the incomprehensible beyond, which would be the Spiral. If such observations could do such a thing, it might be dangerous to even discuss them as possibilities, which is precisely why I will choose at this point to say no more on this matter."
That is interesting. Didn't see that before.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Maybe the Spiral is just one of an infinite other "spirals" or galaxies.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
The spiral could be one of the galaxies in our universe. there could be a key or a portal to earth. or a dimension (reason for the portal) Ambrose said something like ".. in a realm that doesn't believe in magic" in the make a wizard

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
The final bosses of Celestia all claim to be from beyond the Spiral, as does Aphrodite Two.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Garret AshFlame on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:

-
Garrett Ashflame (110 )
Joshua Ashflame (75 )
Ronan Ashflame (68 )
You made me wonder of something to. you see headmaster Ambrose summoned us from a spell and gamma said from where, "a world that doesn't believe in magic" so what world is that Earth? So we can't go home otherwise the threats and evils will come to Earth so we cannot leave the spiral forever?! What does everyone think about that.

Also if more threats in the spiral we might need to learn all schools.

"In dark times those who inspire us are needed in the time of need"

Matthew Ravenstone Level:110

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
More practically, I think Baba Yaga's message can be read as "Don't stop playing Wizard101, there will be more content soon!"

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
From reading all the posts, Now I'm staring to wonder and it's a good thought. "Don't leave the spiral" can open a new chapter filled with idea for more worlds to come and yet, it may mean nothing. Either way, It will be interesting to see

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
i would imagine so. we probs won't explore it for a really long time tho, if at all. I hope we do tho, sounds really cool.
110 110 110 52 34 31