Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Buddies Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
There's a lot of quests where you have to defeat X amount of enemies and collect drops from them and it would probably be a lot faster with friends so any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
I'm at the start of Zafaria so I could quest with you. My wiz is a level 56 storm. Reply back when you can. (:

Survivor
Feb 13, 2016
Dawknee on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
There's a lot of quests where you have to defeat X amount of enemies and collect drops from them and it would probably be a lot faster with friends so any and all help would be greatly appreciated
I'm currently in Savannah and I could possibly quest with you if we are on the same quest, we should meet up ingame.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
Hi I am a level 60 ice wanting to help and/or get help. I can tank or pack damage we could help each other.I started Zafaria just today.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
Dawknee on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
I would be more than happy to help anyone in need of questing faster. Message me if interested. :)

Survivor
May 20, 2009
hey
Am currently in Zafaria now and need help with defeating some foes. Meet me at the crossroads