Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing in Zafaria - cool BUT...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
The water in Zafaria is a dark blue with black texturing.

The fish are black.

This makes it very hard to tell if you're looking at a fish or just the water texture.

Can the fish please be lightened so it's easy to tell.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Yeah we need lighter-shaded fish or some sort of white border around fish in ZF or something. I gave up trying to fish in ZF altogether because it just didn't seem worth the time and effort to pick out the fish from the water.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Starblood653 on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Yeah we need lighter-shaded fish or some sort of white border around fish in ZF or something. I gave up trying to fish in ZF altogether because it just didn't seem worth the time and effort to pick out the fish from the water.
I haven't found it to be that bad. But maybe it has something to do with brightness settings too, whether in game or on my monitor. Might be why I didn't really think too much about it while it was in Test Realm.

However I certainly wouldn't object if something was done for a couple of areas where the fish are difficult to distinguish from the water. Baobab Crossroads and Waterfront in particular.