Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't see New Spells from Fire Teacher

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Help!! I cant see any of the new spells from the fire teacher in the Arcanum. I can see the spells from all the other teachers but just not the Fire Teacher. I have completed all quests in all worlds and so my quest finder says "no quests available in this world" Help I really want to get my new spell.
My name is Anthony and I'm a level 110 fire wizard I have logged off in the teachers room in realm "Vampire" Please help. Thanks!

Administrator
Hello,

If you are referring to the spells added in the update today, the additional spell that Ignus Ferric can teach is Fire Dragon, which as a Fire Wizard you already know.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Yes those are the spells I was referring to. So what your saying is if you have all the spells from that teacher as I do then I wont see any of the spells and he will not have an x to click on. (i.e. No spell card icon above his head) right? If this is so then please let me know and thank you very much for the fast reply.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Pyle1197 on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
Yes those are the spells I was referring to. So what your saying is if you have all the spells from that teacher as I do then I wont see any of the spells and he will not have an x to click on. (i.e. No spell card icon above his head) right? If this is so then please let me know and thank you very much for the fast reply.
Yeah that's correct. There's not any new spells, just more spells available to other classes.