Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca reset

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Is there any way I can have my account reset to before I finished Azteca? It is one of the very best places to farm for reagents and now with all the annoying meteor strikes that make my computer lag, it is just too hard to be in that world. If not, is there any chance that there could be a new quest in a future world that would make Azteca go back to normal? Thanks

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
balnwizard on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
Is there any way I can have my account reset to before I finished Azteca? It is one of the very best places to farm for reagents and now with all the annoying meteor strikes that make my computer lag, it is just too hard to be in that world. If not, is there any chance that there could be a new quest in a future world that would make Azteca go back to normal? Thanks
Is your graphics settings for Wizard101 set to high? That could be one of the problems.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
balnwizard on Apr 4, 2016 wrote:
Just ask a friend to bring you there on another wizard and then transfer the reagents to your main wizard via the shared bank. If you're lagging in Azteca, I recommend turning down some of your settings because it shouldn't be too laggy.

Lvl 110
Lvl 78
Lvl 25

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I see what you're saying. It would be nice if there was a way to turn off the meteor strikes after completing Azteca, if only to see the world in its former beauty, Now, I get the fact that it's part of the story, but some kind of obelisk to turn it off might be a great addition! Azteca is a beautiful world, and I would love to see it before the "sky fell" again on my characters that have already competed it.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
All my settings are on low. But the lagging is not the thing that bothers me most. I just really enjoyed the Azteca world. I loved the music and it was a pleasant place to search for reagents. I'm glad to see there are some people who understand what I am talking about. Thanks for your comments.