Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help With Queen Calypso

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello! I've been trying to get Queen Calypso for a week now, but I'm having trouble. All of my friends/allies are busy or don't want to do it. Lol! I tried minion help, but my minions keep dying...lol!
Enemies & Ranks
Calypso Rank 10 (Boss)
Sea-Booter Rank 9

Let me know if you're willing to help! My name is Kayla Griffin Lvl 67. I'm normally on at 12:00 Pm (noon) US central and I am there almost until 3 am US Central. We can meet in Celestia Base Camp by the astral spell training stations. I'm also in the calmer realms, lately it's been Wu and area .01. Let me know if you can/will help me! Thanks!

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 67

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
DiamondAngel1234 on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
Hello! I've been trying to get Queen Calypso for a week now, but I'm having trouble. All of my friends/allies are busy or don't want to do it. Lol! I tried minion help, but my minions keep dying...lol!
Enemies & Ranks
Calypso Rank 10 (Boss)
Sea-Booter Rank 9

Let me know if you're willing to help! My name is Kayla Griffin Lvl 67. I'm normally on at 12:00 Pm (noon) US central and I am there almost until 3 am US Central. We can meet in Celestia Base Camp by the astral spell training stations. I'm also in the calmer realms, lately it's been Wu and area .01. Let me know if you can/will help me! Thanks!

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 67
Hi Kayla,

I am level 64 and recently defeated Queen Calypso. I am now questing in Zafaria. I am doing quests in Zamunda. When I did this battle, I had a friend helping me, but if you have crowns, you can summon a couple of henchmen from the crown shop. If you have crowns, you can summon a rank 6 henchan from the crown shop. The henchman will keep you alive (because it casts healing spells on you basically every round) while you defeat the queen and her minion. But if you dont have crowns or you would just rather get help by a wizard, I can help you. What day and time would you like to meet?

Heather StarSong lvl 64

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Will be there tonight to assist. I will be on at 8:30 PM PST (or 10:30 PM Central) tonight. I will wait for you in WU district in Celestia near the Spiral Gateway door. I will be the one in the Christmas looking Hades Gear with the reindeer. I don't think you can miss me.