Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 help :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Hi guys, I can't continue in Wizard101 because it's too hard to solo. I can't afford to buy minions, and no one will be my friend. The few friends I currently have either ignore me or say they can't help whenever I asked, so I've soloed (except for some places where I was lucky enough to get help) up to this point. I am in Celestia Level 47 Balance Wizard and I can't beat the very first boss of Celestia. Is there any other way I can get help or should I just quit Wizard101?

Fred Death

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
You will never be able to solo at level 47 in Celestia. You need to be over level 55+ ATLEAST to solo. You need to go back and do all the sidequests and level up to solor easier. 47 is a low level for Celestia.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Fred death on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
Hi guys, I can't continue in Wizard101 because it's too hard to solo. I can't afford to buy minions, and no one will be my friend. The few friends I currently have either ignore me or say they can't help whenever I asked, so I've soloed (except for some places where I was lucky enough to get help) up to this point. I am in Celestia Level 47 Balance Wizard and I can't beat the very first boss of Celestia. Is there any other way I can get help or should I just quit Wizard101?

Fred Death
What!?!?!?! Your friends IGNORE you? That isn't cool at all. I will happily be your friend and will happily help with Celestia. (I would consider leveling up a bit though, get to level 50 at least) I am a level 94 Wizard. What realm time, and date do you want to meet and in which world? (I'm Pacific Time Zone, so if you're different, do tell). I'm sorry your friends aren't really nice, but I should be able to help you!

See you in-game!
-Dakota ShadowForge
(AKA Griphook)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I would help too. I don't gift just anyone and don't have a lot of crowns. Just sayin'

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Dakota ShadowForge on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
What!?!?!?! Your friends IGNORE you? That isn't cool at all. I will happily be your friend and will happily help with Celestia. (I would consider leveling up a bit though, get to level 50 at least) I am a level 94 Wizard. What realm time, and date do you want to meet and in which world? (I'm Pacific Time Zone, so if you're different, do tell). I'm sorry your friends aren't really nice, but I should be able to help you!

See you in-game!
-Dakota ShadowForge
(AKA Griphook)
Thanks for the offer, but I quit W101....April Fools!

I can meet today (April 1st, 2016) or tomorrow (April 2nd, 2016) at 6:00 (Pacific Time) in the Greyrose realm at the Celestia base camp. My Wizard's name is Fred Death and I am a level 47 wizard (My level might be changed).

Thanks so much for the help! :)
-Fred Death

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Guappo911 on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
I would help too. I don't gift just anyone and don't have a lot of crowns. Just sayin'
I wasn't asking for gifts :P

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Dakota ShadowForge on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:

See you in-game!
-Dakota ShadowForge
(AKA Griphook)
I can also meet any weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) at 6 P.M. Pacific Time in the Greyrose realm at Celestia base camp.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Fred death on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:

Fred Death
you can't solo Cl or any harder worlds at your level.

You skipped all the side quests, didn't you.

That's why the side quests are in the game, to make sure you have high enough xp for the worlds you unlock

But now, you won't get much xp for side quests in worlds like wizard city or krok. I suggest you go do all the side quest you missed though, because you need all the xp you can get.

And do grizzlehiem so you can get in to wintertusk and get your spells and pet.

And do wysteria so you can open tower of the helephant.

And do crab alley so you can get where you need to be for a much later spell quest.